Sebastian Giovinco (14 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Apparently had to close his official Facebook page coz a lot of Juve fans have been insulting him lately. Must be tough for Gio. Don't think he's gonna be here come the summer, especially if we are after JoJo.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Either way it's sad. He may not be good enough, but as long as he's playing for the team and has come through the system, fans should show their support. Though quite clearly, he doesn't seem to come across as being a likeable figure, with so many people insulting him and booing him when he plays.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Either way it's sad. He may not be good enough, but as long as he's playing for the team and has come through the system, fans should show their support. Though quite clearly, he doesn't seem to come across as being a likeable figure, with so many people insulting him and booing him when he plays.
Everyone expected better, even the haters (such as myself).

- - - Updated - - -

Sell.

- - - Updated - - -

Even Elia can handle social media

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Pathetic that fans actually take it one level up to insult the guy on facebook but he's a celeb, he should know that it comes with the territory. Giovinco isn't going anywhere imo, he'll definitely be given another season for various reasons.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Idiotic fans. I'm not content with Giovinco's season either but no reason to insult one of your own players.

Frankly, I think this guy will be a lot better when Llorente comes. In all the games where Giovinco had a good game he was paired with Matri. He's a SS that should be given the freedom to roam around the 16 and simply needs a classic CF next to him.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Idiotic fans. I'm not content with Giovinco's season either but no reason to insult one of your own players.

Frankly, I think this guy will be a lot better when Llorente comes. In all the games where Giovinco had a good game he was paired with Matri. He's a SS that should be given the freedom to roam around the 16 and simply needs a classic CF next to him.
I agree with this, but the problem for Giovinco is that Vucinic will continue to be the better player, atleast for a few more seasons before he gets too old. So if Gio is content with waiting til he is 27 until he gets a decent shot at a starting position, he is welcome to stay. Wrong player at the wrong time for us, imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)