Sebastian Giovinco (25 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He came on in the perfect situation and did his job well :tup:

But why take your shirt off? :tdown:
First champions league goal against the current champions can't blame him for getting over excited regardless of the scoreline.

- - - Updated - - -

This is exactly how we should use Gio imo. Against tired opponents who don't park the bus anymore.
:agree: he can be deadly on the counter or when the game opens up.

Lukson

Nov 5, 2012
His off the movement is his forte and Chelski back line made the mistake of giving him the space! Good goal from Seba albeit he really shouldn't have taken his shirt off, but what the heck! Congrats to the Atomic Ant!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Am I wrong when I say, that this is the best way to optimise a player like Giovinco in our team, if ever there was one? Coming off the bench, to use his speed against tired opposition, becoming an effective catalyst in our counter play.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Can we not fucking argue about in what conditions Giovinco scores goals? We fucking won 3-0 against the current holders of CL. This place should be a cock-fest FFS.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Am I wrong when I say, that this is the best way to optimise a player like Giovinco in our team, if ever there was one? Coming off the bench, to use his speed against tired opposition, becoming an effective catalyst in our counter play.
This

As of right now its the only way he should be used. Vuci is a class above and Too important in our buildup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)