Sebastian Giovinco (49 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
wise words.

Its embarrasing and disgusting. Not juve material indeed.
lol, this is simply not true.

they are proffesionals athlets and expect teammates to perform at their best level all the time. tonight you could see licht screaming angrily at quag for not passing when he was through. there where also other incidents where our players showed how much this match ment to them. when someone is not doing hes job 110% they should expect to be told so, bc thats what we all expect of them. i liked how much our players cared tonight, how much they wanted this. thats what got us the result. players whio cant handle competition, pressure and critic will never be winners anyway, so might as well get the hell out of juventus.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Kind of makes you think... our own players would be disgusted at some of the attitudes their fans have towards them and their teammates.
Yeah, i forgot to mention in my long post that i have never ever hated or disliked a Juve player. Dont get me wrong, there were/there are players that werent/aren't made for the Juve jersey but i would never hate or offend them.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
lol, this is simply not true.

they are proffesionals athlets and expect teammates to perform at their best level all the time. tonight you could see licht screaming angrily at quag for not passing when he was through. there where also other incidents where our players showed how much this match ment to them. when someone is not doing hes job 110% they should expect to be told so, bc thats what we all expect of them. i liked how much our players cared tonight, how much they wanted this. thats what got us the result. players whio cant handle competition, pressure and critic will never be winners anyway, so might as well get the hell out of juventus.
this has nothing to do with hating and degrading our own players. I think u misunderstood. One thing is objective critism, and other thing is whats going here 24/7.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He came on in the perfect situation and did his job well :tup:

But why take your shirt off? :tdown:
He's got a bit of a Napoleon complex.

Am I wrong when I say, that this is the best way to optimise a player like Giovinco in our team, if ever there was one? Coming off the bench, to use his speed against tired opposition, becoming an effective catalyst in our counter play.
Exactly what I was gonna say. It should be obvious by now. Great super sub. Use him that way.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good on him. This is exactly how he should be used IMO, he is really effective when coming off the bench and running at tired defenders. Caused problems for Chelsea with his pace and trickery. Nice finish for the goal too...good work little man.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Kind of makes you think... our own players would be disgusted at some of the attitudes their fans have towards them and their teammates.
Being a teammate and being a fan are two completely different relationships.

I love Gio though, but I admit having some "issues" with other players :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)