Sebastian Giovinco (11 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I know you're too ignorant to understand it, but Bonucci had his best games against good opponents.

- - - Updated - - -
Let's be honest here for a second.

Bonbon is an integral part of the current system because of his ability on the ball which is top draw for a Centre Back, but his tackling ability leaves a lot to be desired. Jockeying is probably not even part of his vocabulary.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Laughable. Bonucci was not to blame for Chelsea's goals, and he's having a great season so far. Some minor errors here and there, but he's taken a big step up in quality this season and I'm loving it.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Laughable. Bonucci was not to blame for Chelsea's goals, and he's having a great season so far. Some minor errors here and there, but he's taken a big step up in quality this season and I'm loving it.
True. He is playing on the same level as Barza or Giorgio so far this year. I hope he continues. :tup:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I love it. Marchisio was Casper. Bonucci was hopeless. Now people love them. :D

Many here feel as though Giovinco is an embarrassment to our colours. Maybe these people should look to the past, to gain a better understanding of what the future could hold? All of these players have always had obvious talent, the key with the first two was the club having the patience to allow them to gain enough confidence and understanding that they could integrate themselves properly, and become important members of the team.

Really hope that people will eventually understand that giving a player roughly 10 games to prove their worth is nowhere near reasonable.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Wow Lowlife has taken the mantle of most retarded poster on this forum. Or did he always have it? Yeah I think he did.

Bonucci cost us two goals against Chelsea? :howler:
He was always like that. Trying to get people to like him but ended up making a fool out of himself pretty much every moment.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I love it. Marchisio was Casper. Bonucci was hopeless. Now people love them. :D

Many here feel as though Giovinco is an embarrassment to our colours. Maybe these people should look to the past, to gain a better understanding of what the future could hold? All of these players have always had obvious talent, the key with the first two was the club having the patience to allow them to gain enough confidence and understanding that they could integrate themselves properly, and become important members of the team.

Really hope that people will eventually understand that giving a player roughly 10 games to prove their worth is nowhere near reasonable.
There are always some bad eggs in the batch :D

- - - Updated - - -

For what ? so you can beat the shit out of the people ? :D
Nah, just didn't see any of those :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)