Sebastian Giovinco (36 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I love it. Marchisio was Casper. Bonucci was hopeless. Now people love them. :D

Many here feel as though Giovinco is an embarrassment to our colours. Maybe these people should look to the past, to gain a better understanding of what the future could hold? All of these players have always had obvious talent, the key with the first two was the club having the patience to allow them to gain enough confidence and understanding that they could integrate themselves properly, and become important members of the team.

Really hope that people will eventually understand that giving a player roughly 10 games to prove their worth is nowhere near reasonable.
Unfortunately forwards are never given anywhere near the same patience as midfielders and defenders and that is where the biggest problem lies in my opinion, but a valid point nontheless.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Played a good game today was my MOM maybe 2nd only to Vidal or one of the defenders... that touch was worldclass and it is a shame he couln't finish the move would of been one of the goals of the season so far.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was receiving and turning defenders in first half like he was Di Natale, fantastic moments, too bad his finishing isnt Di Natale-esque. Decent game in overall, inconsistent finisher as usual, but not that many chances, just 2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)