Sebastian Giovinco (17 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Step up Gio. You've been very irritating of late.

He's doing everything right, other than finishing. But thats not an excuse. He's a forward and if given a shot on net he should be able to finish.

I don't know what's happened to the guy, but he's in poor form and acting poorly IMO. Just irritating to watch.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Agent defends Giovinco after jeers
By Football Italia staff

Sebastian Giovinco’s agent is confident he will get back in shape and win over the Juventus fans after he was jeered.

The Atomic Ant missed several great scoring opportunities in Saturday’s 0-0 draw with Lazio and was insulted by a group of supporters who wanted him substituted rather than Fabio Quagliarella.

“There can be dissent, but I’d like to underline it was a small section and not the entire stadium,” agent Claudio Pasqualin told TMW.

Giovinco has scored five goals this season in 17 overall appearances, but in Serie A alone his ratio is a goal every 223 minutes of football.

“Seba’s time at Juve has been positive and the proof is there in the fact Antonio Conte considers him to be a first choice pick.

“Maybe he could’ve scored a few more goals, but he is aware of that too. At times it was down to bad luck, others the opposition goalkeeper, but Seba is relaxed.

“He has a cool head and the strong shoulders of a champion
. This unlucky moment will pass. As for the jeers, even if they were coming from a small minority, it is all part of the game.”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The label champion is way overused. Giovinco is far from what I would possibly think of calling a champion, role player at best, just like Pepe.

Edit: Well not exactly like Pepe, because he manages to score and produce on bigger games, but you get the point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)