Sebastian Giovinco (12 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Någon der gøre noget populärt. Du vet ;) Anyway, you should take it as a compliment. I look forward to see what you write if we win the title.. I mean, you have been very pessimistic lately..
I have been cautious lately and my caution was on target yesterday. We got used to lame seasons and bad results that we forgot how it was to be a Juve fan pre 2006, it is unbelievable that we are fighting for two titles and there are only two matches for one and one match for the other. To be honest, I had some belief in the title just after the game against Cesena, it got much stronger after Novara but the fear of complacency was still bothering me, I was nervous since the final whistle against Novara up until the red card against Lecce. Just after the red card all my nervousness and enthusiasm turned into disgust and frustration. Then came their goal like someone throwing a bucket of ice cold water on me on a freezing winter morning just coming out of bed.

I don't see us winning any of our remaining games and I see Milan ending the season with at least a five point difference. These two coming results will also affect our morale for the Coppa final where will suffer a lot, we might win it but it will be dramatic if we do. Anyway, it won't bother me much afterwards as I didn't have any expectations in the beginning and what we did is beyond great already. It won't be the end as I see us build on this success but this season was a great opportunity to get back to winning ways.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
I have been cautious lately and my caution was on target yesterday. We got used to lame seasons and bad results that we forgot how it was to be a Juve fan pre 2006, it is unbelievable that we are fighting for two titles and there are only two matches for one and one match for the other. To be honest, I had some belief in the title just after the game against Cesena, it got much stronger after Novara but the fear of complacency was still bothering me, I was nervous since the final whistle against Novara up until the red card against Lecce. Just after the red card all my nervousness and enthusiasm turned into disgust and frustration. Then came their goal like someone throwing a bucket of ice cold water on me on a freezing winter morning just coming out of bed.

I don't see us winning any of our remaining games and I see Milan ending the season with at least a five point difference. These two coming results will also affect our morale for the Coppa final where will suffer a lot, we might win it but it will be dramatic if we do. Anyway, it won't bother me much afterwards as I didn't have any expectations in the beginning and what we did is beyond great already. It won't be the end as I see us build on this success but this season was a great opportunity to get back to winning ways.
This.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
You don't believe that sab, do you? It won't bother you much if we don't win the scudetto?

BTW we are winning the double this season, i dont think there is any reason to feel otherwise.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
WΏΏdy;3649013 said:
You don't believe that sab, do you? It won't bother you much if we don't win the scudetto?

BTW we are winning the double this season, i dont think there is any reason to feel otherwise.
I think you misunderstood me there. It would bother me a lot but I will get over it very easily, I expected us to end up 6th before the season started.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
WΏΏdy;3649013 said:

It will bother me, but I will be able to cope easily. Better not to get any hopes up with this club.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I expected a 4th or 5th finish before the start of the season, but that doesn't mean i won't be massively dissappointed if we end up 2nd in the end.
It's been a whole year, an emotional one, our standards have changed.
The 2nd place would look and sound amazing at the start of the season, but we are not at the start of the season are we??
Anything less than the 1st place is a failure now.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
With how this season progressed, I can't say that I won't be heavily effected if we won't manage to win the title in the end, even if I did not expect us to do this well before the start of the season.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:lol: People bashing Giovinco for screwing Merdazzurri?

You guys are freaking out of your minds if you actually think Giovinco has processed all of this in his tiny brain when he played that good against Inter just to let them get unmotivated for the derby so Milan can win and possibly get a chance to lift the scudetto!

I mean if Giovinco is that kind of player who, on the pitch, can do whatever he wants whenever he wants, then bring that motherfucker back to Juve please.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I think you misunderstood me there. It would bother me a lot but I will get over it very easily, I expected us to end up 6th before the season started.
Before the season started i was expecting us to fight hard and achieve 3th place, after the mercato i was sure we were gonna finish 4th-5th. After our run of draws right before the match against the purple rats i would have been happy to finish 3rd. But right now, after bring sooooo close and just two wins away form the scudetto i will cry my heart out if we lose it to motherfucking sister shagging red tranny milan. Not the kind of frustration where i would blame the coach or any player for blowing it, but definitely scarred and disgusted on losing it to milan after the season we have had.

We are winning this scudetto :) yes we are.

Jan 5, 2011

You guys are freaking out of your minds if you actually think Giovinco has processed all of this in his tiny brain when he played that good against Inter just to let them get unmotivated for the derby so Milan can win and possibly get a chance to lift the scudetto!

I mean if Giovinco is that kind of player who, on the pitch, can do whatever he wants whenever he wants, then bring that $#@! back to Juve please.
No no you still don't understand, what imporant is Fuck Giovinco :weee:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
It will bother me, but I will be able to cope easily. Better not to get any hopes up with this club.
I don't think so :D You will, like Jack and every other Juve fan, suffer. Some maybe less than others, but no one can easily cope after being this close. I hope we don't get a chance to see if i'm right.

With how this season progressed, I can't say that I won't be heavily effected if we won't manage to win the title in the end, even if I did not expect us to do this well before the start of the season.
Exactly.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

I mean if Giovinco is that kind of player who, on the pitch, can do whatever he wants whenever he wants, then bring that motherfucker back to Juve please.
A blind one. :touched:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
WΏΏdy;3649052 said:
Before the season started i was expecting us to fight hard and achieve 3th place, after the mercato i was sure we were gonna finish 4th-5th. After our run of draws right before the match against the purple rats i would have been happy to finish 3rd. But right now, after bring sooooo close and just two wins away form the scudetto i will cry my heart out if we lose it to motherfucking sister shagging red tranny milan. Not the kind of frustration where i would blame the coach or any player for blowing it, but definitely scarred and disgusted on losing it to milan after the season we have had.

We are winning this scudetto :) yes we are.
I hope you are right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)