Sebastian Giovinco (10 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
What about his death for Juve agenda?

Honestly mods, try to get this thread normal again. The trolls are spamming this thread and some of us want to discuss his performances without having to read 20 posts of "$#@! Giovinco all the time".
There's actually a rule in the forum which forbids you to speak ill of anyone who belong to Juventus (even if they are on loan) but as one very nice mod explained to me, it doesn't apply to Giovinco. Obviously he's the lovechild of Galliani and Moratti's wife, and was sent here to destroy Juventus from within. The evil bastard.

Apr 15, 2006
There's actually a rule in the forum which forbids you to speak ill of anyone who belong to Juventus (even if they are on loan) but as one very nice mod explained to me, it doesn't apply to Giovinco. Obviously he's the lovechild of Galliani and Moratti's wife, and was sent here to destroy Juventus from within. The evil bastard.
Maybe you are the lovechild of Galliani and Moratti's wife, and were sent here to destroy Juventuz from within. You evil bastard.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010

Honestly mods, try to get this thread normal again. The trolls are spamming this thread and some of us want to discuss his performances without having to read 20 posts of "fuck Giovinco all the time".
@Mark @Azzurri7 @gray @Dule90

Anyone else? Lets please clean out this trolling and bashing.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

Honestly mods, try to get this thread normal again. The trolls are spamming this thread and some of us want to discuss his performances without having to read 20 posts of "fuck Giovinco all the time".
:agree:

Seriously it's really immature (i actually wanted to use the word childish but changed it so i dont have to see another stupid joke) and very annoying, i thought it was kinda funny at the start but it's gotten out of hand now we can't even mention him or have a discussion without people throwing in loads of insults are the rules not that it is not allowed to insult a Juve player?

I posted a pic of him celebrating the exact same way Del Piero does, i wasn't saying he was anywhere near as good just pointing out an ovious similarity/ coinsidence.. i love Del Piero as much as anyone and i got a -rep for it. 9 years i have been on this forum and not one -rep but i get one for something as stupid as that? I dont give a fuck about rep but im just pointing out how stupid this has become. Sooner or later we will be getting insulted for even mentioning his name.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Listen to the Irish and man the f*ck up.

If Marotta wants to be compared to Secco, he'll let go of Giovinco. He already sold his half for 3 mil the idiot, he needs to fix it and bring Gio back this summer before it's too late.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Oh yes. Because derbies hold no value whatsoever if one of the teams has nothing to play for in the league.

:groan:
And, of course, Inter is only 3 points out of a CL spot, and could still be caught by Roma for their EL slot.

On top of that, the players seem to like the interim manager, and will be playing for his future as well.

So yeah, obviously nothing for Inter to play for.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Listen to the Irish and man the f*ck up.

If Marotta wants to be compared to Secco, he'll let go of Giovinco. He already sold his half for 3 mil the idiot, he needs to fix it and bring Gio back this summer before it's too late.
Nope, get rid of him 5436.99%
19nejc91, aadrienns, adriano_c, Ahmed, Albertmare, Alex-444, almo, am0110, AndreaCristiano, aod1984, azizinho, Bianconero_Aus, Bisco, blʘndu, Boudz, Brujitas, Carlos Primera, Chester, cpaa, Del Piero Style, dogsarecute, donpiero, Fr3sh, gagych, HiMovic, JCK, JFG, Joemus, Juve Fanatico, Juve Vinny, Juventino★★, K.O., Karpuz, Khunglongkhelua, Klin, Kyle, mabuchaq, Madvillain, Maki Roll, mk_khan, mondo1, Mr.Milanista, Nzoric, Oggy, pavelnel, Powis, radekas, SABSAB, soulslider, The Curr, Tommy, V, X, Zé Tahir

:eek:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
"I won't comment on Barcelona rumors, but an experience out of Italy would be interesting"

"Comparisons with Messi are invalid, as every player is unique"

"I dream of Juve winning the Scudetto in the last match, as it will be more beautiful"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)