Sebastian Giovinco (95 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If anything, I'm more worried/concerned about keeping that dud Borriello, as opposed to welcoming back Gio.

At least Gio is a talented footballer; he possesses abilities, and is largely relevant in the Italian game.

On the other hand, Borriello has no talent or skills, and is irrelevant.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
If anything, I'm more worried/concerned about keeping that dud Borriello, as opposed to welcoming back Gio.

At least Gio is a talented footballer; he possesses abilities, and is largely relevant in the Italian game.

On the other hand, Borriello has no talent or skills, and is irrelevant.

You know it sucks when you have explain to people things that are common sense! You're wasting your time. Their only "argument" is F U CK Giovinco

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
This thread is a mess sort it out mods please. Giovinco is a Juve player, from turin and a fellow Juve supporter its a shame this is being allowed. When he returns everyone here insulting him is going to look very stupid.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Nope, get rid of him 5436.99%
19nejc91, aadrienns, adriano_c, Ahmed, Albertmare, Alex-444, almo, am0110, AndreaCristiano, aod1984, azizinho, Bianconero_Aus, Bisco, blʘndu, Boudz, Brujitas, Carlos Primera, Chester, cpaa, Del Piero Style, dogsarecute, donpiero, Fr3sh, gagych, HiMovic, JCK, JFG, Joemus, Juve Fanatico, Juve Vinny, Juventino★★, K.O., Karpuz, Khunglongkhelua, Klin, Kyle, mabuchaq, Madvillain, Maki Roll, mk_khan, mondo1, Mr.Milanista, Nzoric, Oggy, pavelnel, Powis, radekas, SABSAB, soulslider, The Curr, Tommy, V, X, Zé Tahir

:eek:
Already touched on this.

I'm doing the opposite. I've always wanted us to sell his ass, now I kinda want him back.
Voted in that poll before I saw Giovinco this season, he's been excellent. Unlike some here I only evaluate him based on his performances on the pitch, I don't care what he or his agent says to the media.

Keeping in mind we own 50% of his contract, it would be completely stupid to get rid of this great talent.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Already touched on this.

Voted in that poll before I saw Giovinco this season, he's been excellent. Unlike some here I only evaluate him based on his performances on the pitch, I don't care what he or his agent says to the media.

Keeping in mind we own 50% of his contract, it would be completely stupid to get rid of this great talent.
In the ends, this is the only thing that matters.

I can't wait to see him presented with his #10 jersey at Fiorentina next season. Rat.
Nooooooooo! T_T

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)