Sebastian Giovinco (13 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
WΏΏdy;3649052 said:
Before the season started i was expecting us to fight hard and achieve 3th place, after the mercato i was sure we were gonna finish 4th-5th. After our run of draws right before the match against the purple rats i would have been happy to finish 3rd. But right now, after bring sooooo close and just two wins away form the scudetto i will cry my heart out if we lose it to mother$#@! sister shagging red tranny milan. Not the kind of frustration where i would blame the coach or any player for blowing it, but definitely scarred and disgusted on losing it to milan after the season we have had.
THIS :tup:
People need to stop the "we have had a great season and I expected at most top 4 blablabla".. WE need to look where we are NOW.. And not winning the title will be a very big disappointment.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Giovinco predicted that Juve will draw against Lecce, Milan will beat Atalanta, and calculated that if he does destroys Inter, Milan will have a better chance at winning the derby, and hence a better chance of winning the title. Once he did all this, he simply fired up the old "Play like a fucking God" button, and was on his way to the Parma-Inter match.

Nope, you guys aren't fucking retarded at all, and it's totally normal that so many of you believe the same non-retarded things.:dielaugh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)