Sebastian Giovinco (116 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
@K.O.Such a shame, I thought you were one of us.
There's no with or against in this, Giovinco should come back to Juve. If he performs excellently like he's doing now, then it's a blessing. If he doesn't, we still own his contract and can sell him without losing too much.

I'm not a fanboy of Giovinco, I'll only judge him based on what he does on the pitch. This season, almost every time I saw him, he was immense. Even his stats is amazing for a player playing in a team like Parma.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We aren't going to pay that shit, that's contractually saying he is a €26m-€30m player. €9m, maybe €10m at a push would suit us. Remove the €3.5m Parma paid and that's €5.5m-€6.5m to get a better player back completely.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So let's say they want this price and we are not willing to pay it, what happens then? Do they pay us the price we set? And what if we set a price they don't agree upon?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If neither club agrees than it goes to a blind auction at Atahotel Quark. A decision has to be made this summer, because a co-ownership agreement only stands for 2 years maximum at a time.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And how does a blind bid work?

Let's say Juventus give 2 M€ and Parma give 1 M€ then we pay 2M€ regardless of what Parma have to say?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, it's quite a fiddly business when both clubs want a player. They spend a lot of time calculating what the other club will bid, sometimes with more success than others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)