Sebastian Giovinco (13 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Yesterday was a perfect day for me too. I bought a jacket(last one they had) that I've always wanted on 70% discount and I handed over my last paper and according to my professor I could look forward to a very high grade.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No he said this was perfect day.. the $#@!er saw our results and said it's a perfect day he saw Buffon makes such a mistake and said it was the perfect day.

F U C K giovinco
Big titted trolll!!!!

On the other hand..... G.I. Joeeee Binnnn K.O.!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
kos omin om giovinco, 3la 2li naako b3d we gabooh 2bn 2l mara 2l mitnaka, 2l m3rs 2l 5ol 2li da5l f kosoh zbiiiiiiiiiiin zib we 7atoh fih....

A7A

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
don't waste your time to explain what happened to giovinco.. cause every one knows but they won't admit it cause they want to find any reason just to swallow the disappointment of his sale to parma.. they doesn't want to admit that we got trolled by our management when we sold such a big talent like him.

anyway people who cursed him hope to still cursing him when he doin' fine maybe here next year.. cause you know that we still own half of his contract. people just need to stay on their stupid opinions.
who said that?! he just said that he wants to play specially when he delivered when he called.. all of this talk' been after he went to parma.. i can't understand what people needs him to say. he just said the truth.. he accepted bench for 2 years and didn't complain and open his mouth.. and now people calls him medicore and if he is medicore you can only blame juve for wasting him for 2 years like that.. we stopped his development as u can see once he got his start position in parma he became a better player. but when ?! on 23 years of old. C'mon people. i really don't think he said anything to be cursed for.

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 20:37 ----------

EDIT: what bench role are you talkin' about also?! this midget is by far is better than all of our wingers including Vucinic. for fuck sake he shown his worthy with such a shit team. just imagine him with a big team like us.
Hazem just a few days ago. Damn, what happened? Guess thinking your own team beating Inter is "simply perfect" will give you haters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)