Sebastian Giovinco (12 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Your reactions are not your opinion. Of course I wait for your reactions, they are humorous but this does not mean that your opinion has any value for me.

Don't correct me next time, I know what I am writing. And I am not a boy, obsessed I am, I already told you that. But you are like a broken record.
You're so "patchy".
If my opinion didn't have any value for you, you wouldn't comment my posts all the time.

But I don't want to waste my time on you. This forum should be a relaxation and you're like those assertive and cheerless internet pop-ups.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You're so "patchy".
If my opinion didn't have any value for you, you wouldn't comment my posts all the time.

But I don't want to waste my time on you. This forum should be a relaxation and you're like those assertive and cheerless internet pop-ups.
Your opinion is of course of no value, that's why it's fun to comment your posts.

patchy? :lol2:

Relaxation for you? That's why you get all worked up and ask if Bonucci is injured four times withing 48 hours :lhowler:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
About tomorrow's friendly with Lyon:

Del Neri: Gli azzurri? Bonucci resterà a casa a scopo precauzionale, e con lui Giovinco, gli altri almeno contro il Lione possono giocare anche un tempo.

"The Azzurri? Bonucci will stay at home as a precaution and Giovinco will also do it (stay at home, won't play). The others might play one half.

Jul 23, 2010
He is a bit of an enigma. When I was assistant to the youth team back in 2001 we had high hopes for this kid, but his body is just too small. Mr. Ranieri once said about him that he is too short to apply a high press game. His trickery is good, but he doesn't have the body do summarize what the coach asks him to do....

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
He is a bit of an enigma. When I was assistant to the youth team back in 2001 we had high hopes for this kid, but his body is just too small. Mr. Ranieri once said about him that he is too short to apply a high press game. His trickery is good, but he doesn't have the body do summarize what the coach asks him to do....
:wth:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Maurizio o Gennaro?

Sono io, Alen :alen:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i want to play for juve please!! forget about Giovinco. am the real deal am 19yrs Egyptian with Russian descent. Architect but forget about it, i don't like to study anyway. and i have some videos on youtube search for Hazemović and you will find a dozen of videos.:rab:

GOD BLESS THE MOTHER RUSSIAN!!

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i want to play for juve please!! forget about Giovinco. am the real deal am 19yrs Egyptian with Russian descent. Architect but forget about it, i don't like to study anyway. and i have some videos on youtube search for Hazemović and you will find a dozen of videos.:rab:
you are a non eu player sorry for you :D
but i will take your place :lol:

gio to small diego not gifted enough (btw the only juve player that is gifted enough)
and dzeko to sign for milan? pretty much news from one guy in only one day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)