Sebastian Giovinco (122 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 23, 2010
you are a non eu player sorry for you :D
but i will take your place :lol:

gio to small diego not gifted enough (btw the only juve player that is gifted enough)
and dzeko to sign for milan? pretty much news from one guy in only one day
Diego has the talent but is not meant for Italy! It's high press game and Diego is not composed, too lazy, and with no tactical intelligence. I know what I'm saying and you can see how bad he flopped!

I want Dzeko to not join Milan but sources in Italy for the last 3 days say Berlusconi is ready to fund the move out of his own pocket if Huntelaar leaves.

Giovinico is too small and that was the opinion of Mr. Capello and Mr. Ranieri as well.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Diego has the talent but is not meant for Italy! It's high press game and Diego is not composed, too lazy, and with no tactical intelligence. I know what I'm saying and you can see how bad he flopped!

I want Dzeko to not join Milan but sources in Italy for the last 3 days say Berlusconi is ready to fund the move out of his own pocket if Huntelaar leaves.

Giovinico is too small and that was the opinion of Mr. Capello and Mr. Ranieri as well.
Shaun Wright-Phillips , Aaron Lennon AIN'T BIGGER EITHER!!

Jul 23, 2010
Shaun Wright-Phillips AIN'T BIGGER EITHER!!
He had no other options. It was either him or Walcott who only has speed and no tactical intelligence whatsoever which is something Mr. Capello hates. Philipps was dissapointing as well and you won't see him in the England squad again. Same with Terry, Lampard, Heskey, Upson, Green, and James.

Jul 23, 2010
Have you talked with Mr. Capello? I'm in direct contact with Franco Baldini (his assistant) and he told me Mr. Capello was very furios and swore that he will never pick Terry and Lampard again! If you don't know Mr. Capello is very relgious and is a man of his word. He was dissapointed because Terry let him down off the pitch, and Lampard let him down on it. Mr. Capello only goes to war with players he trusts and that is why England failed because they are a team of p******!

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Have you talked with Mr. Capello? I'm in direct contact with Franco Baldini (his assistant) and he told me Mr. Capello was very furios and swore that he will never pick Terry and Lampard again! If you don't know Mr. Capello is very relgious and is a man of his word. He was dissapointed because Terry let him down off the pitch, and Lampard let him down on it. Mr. Capello only goes to war with players he trusts and that is why England failed because they are a team of p******!
We'll see when the next England squad is announced.

Jul 23, 2010
Your sources must be wrong but it's ok sometimes these issues get confusing? Maybe it is because I am using a proxy? Some websites I can't have access to them so I use proxy all the time when I am on the web.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)