Sebastian Giovinco (18 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Football related issues I believe that Dzeko is a special player, one of those who don't come around often while Diego although being a good player can be replaced. We can also fix our team better without Diego who really needs the team to be built around him so he can function at his maximum. He needs runners beside him and good passers behind him and we have none of these.

Non football related reasons are basically two
, one is that I have a friend who is not in the slightest interested in football, from Bosnia and would become interested because of the fellow country man playing at a high level.

The other reason is giovanotti's reaction ... I am dying to see what he will rinse and repeat post in post out if Diego "did not stay"
Nonsensical non football related reasons , really, especially the second one.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Its a crying fucking shame that he has to leave..but...if it is a co-ownership deal, even though loan would be better, I am far happier with it than the other option which would be to sell him outright. At least with a co-ownership, we can grab him back if he explodes into what so many of us believe is is capable of becoming...a true star.

the only problem I see with that, if it happens, is that some of the quotes from the young man, indicate an understandably severe anger with Juve. For failing to give him the chance he clearly deserves.

Personally, I would rather have him challenging Diego for the support striker position, instead of Del Piero. As with his pace and relatively decent power, for his physical stature, i reckon he could prove much more useful than our dying talisman....also, and on this point, i am sure that many will agree, I would prefer him on either flank, to ALL our other wide midfielders. Because he has more talent than them all. (I am looking at Camo as half dead, and likely to leave).

All in all, its very strange indeed. And I will be hopeful of reading an open, proper explanation from Del Neri, as to WHY he rates giovinco so low.

Still...who can say eh? perhaps he will fly at Bari, then return to us next summer??? or even in the january mercato.

Nothing is certain. Everything is possible.
Forza Giovinco, wherever he plies his trade this season...(that is, of course, unless he signed for liverpool. Even with Hodgson, who I respect and admire, the club will always be pure scum to me)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Deschamps: 'Giovinco has extraordinary Technical qualities, but he ruled a move out for him and suggested Bari would be a good move for him.

Im just wondering, had deschamps stayed another season if Gio would have commanded a more starting presence.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Deschamps: 'Giovinco has extraordinary Technical qualities, but he ruled a move out for him and suggested Bari would be a good move for him.

Im just wondering, had deschamps stayed another season if Gio would have commanded a more starting presence.
I think he would, Didier was the one who generated Gio and moved him to another level of football.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not true, even your thoughts are linked with me. You want Diego to sign for another club to see my reaction. Obsessive boy you are.
Your reactions are not your opinion. Of course I wait for your reactions, they are humorous but this does not mean that your opinion has any value for me.

Don't correct me next time, I know what I am writing. And I am not a boy, obsessed I am, I already told you that. But you are like a broken record.

awit

Jan 10, 2010

Obviously not because "three coaches who know more than us" didn't believe in him. It doesn't matter if those coaches like to sub in Salihamidzic or even Grygera in for Del Piero when we are losing. It doesn't even matter if those coaches keep on playing formations like 4-3-1-2 or 3-4-1-2 when it's obvious they don't work with our team and we finish 7th in Serie A because of this. Obviously they are top notch professionals. Also he apparently never fulfilled his potential. Shame on him for not developing into a world class player by playing only in our internal practice games.

These are some real gems I've read today in other threads and even if I love Juve, I will be enjoying Gio proving them wrong if he gets loaned/sold before the season starts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)