Sebastian Giovinco (116 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Football related issues I believe that Dzeko is a special player, one of those who don't come around often while Diego although being a good player can be replaced. We can also fix our team better without Diego who really needs the team to be built around him so he can function at his maximum. He needs runners beside him and good passers behind him and we have none of these.

Non football related reasons are basically two, one is that I have a friend who is not in the slightest interested in football, from Bosnia and would become interested because of the fellow country man playing at a high level.

The other reason is giovanotti's reaction ... I am dying to see what he will rinse and repeat post in post out if Diego "did not stay"
:lol::lol:

The first paragraph is exactly my point as well. I feel its pointless to build a team around one player. Inter did not do that the last 3 years because they had a team obviously with talent but their players were versatile, played in different positions when necessary for the team and they did just fine. I would never build a team around one player rather have a team full of competency. That is, when they are in a role specific to a formation, they are able to adapt and be competent in that role. Diego NEEDS specific formations to be utilized I think.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
even if it is, no guarantee he will come back and we all know that even if he does come back next year there is no guarantee that he will play.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
it says that we will do a co-ownership and concentrate on dzeko for now with the possibility to recall giovinco as early as next year, after bari did boost his confidence !

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
that is crazy. So in order to concentrate on Dzeko we get rid of a player in a completely different position?

Well, I suppose that means Diego stays then for sure? (Which is good I suppose)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)