Sebastian Giovinco (20 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Scored a goal today in training.
correction... he scored 2 :p

Mini-match in the snow

It was a training session under the snow for Juventus who are continuing to prepare for Sunday’s amtch against Genoa. The bianconeri, after a warm-up and tactical work on the covered field, took part in a mini-match to test the mechanisms.

The squad including 4 Berretti players was divided into two teams with 11 players on each side and played for 45 minutes of good intensity. Del Piero and Giovinco were the most impressive scoring 3 and 2 goals respectively.

Buffon returned to Vinovo but worked only in the gym just like Trezeguet and Poulsen. Separate training on the field for Iaquinta, Cannavaro and Camoranesi.

Tomorrow the team will have another morning session.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Giovinco really suffers from our team being in shambles. Few coaches will bleed in talent when things go poorly.

Make this guy a starter anyway, as he really is so talented and should;ve been a starter a long time ago. Keep him on the pitch, even if he sucks. It'll be in his and our benefit.

correction... he scored 2 :p
The more worrying aspect about that was that the team with most reserves won 5-0 against the team with most starters, who had barely a shot on goal.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
The more worrying aspect about that was that the team with most reserves won 5-0 against the team with most starters, who had barely a shot on goal.
do you know what that is ? its stars agains team...

i happened to play such a practice game where second team played against the first team (which actually plays in a higher league). in the first teams they all thought "hey, i am a football star i will take on five players and show how cool i am " while the second team just fought and played like a team. thats what you get from too many cocky selfish bastards in your team that think skill is more important than effort and sweat.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Vry bed things are happening to us: 3 bed coaches (2 of them recently) and good player is sitting on the bench while there was the place in the team for Poulsen,Tiago,De Ceglie...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Juventus Have Faith In Sebastian Giovinco - Agent
The 'Atomic Ant’ is still part of the club’s plans, but will weigh things up at the end of the season.

Italian striker Sebastian Giovinco has not lost hope of making the grade at Juventus despite his peripheral role this season, the player’s agent, Claudio Pasqualin, has insisted.

The 23-year-old has been sidelined by an injury of late but was said to be frustrated with his lack of playing time under coach Ciro Ferrara in the first half of the season.

“Giovinco is a very talented player who has lots of self esteem,” the representative explained to Calciomercatonews.com.

“He does not get dejected too easily and believes he can prove to be an important asset for Juve. The club directors have told us they have faith in him, so we have to keep calm and let’s try to do as best as we can until the end of the season.”

But will the player still be convinced of having a future in Turin if the situation does not change over the coming months?

“We are considering the fact that he has played little,” noted Pasqualin.

“But there are no problems at the moment. We’ll see how the season ends and then we’ll make our evaluations.”

-Goal

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The club directors have told us they have faith in him, so we have to keep calm and let’s try to do as best as we can until the end of the season.”
The club directors don't know what they themselves want.

Good luck to Gio for whatever club he will play for next season :champ:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Even if he signs for inter? Yeah right.
Yeah even if he signs for Inter, i just have respect for this guy. Been a top professional for the past 2 years. Even though he's rated pretty high in italy yet he never complains or had any problems with the club.

Always gave he's best whenever he played. If Inter signs him then Kudos to them even though I hate Inter more than any other club out there.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)