Sebastian Giovinco (51 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
In only juve's case,it is a case of being a fanboy.Why would any Juve fan put any players interest before the club? Why would any self respecting Juve fan wish Giovinco the best of luck if he were to join inter?
Well partly agreed here,but even if he joins inter it is not about him,it's about our stupid and clueless board that wasted his potential,constantly bringing idiotic coaches (especially this clueless 3-4-3 Zac),using Giovinco as a bench warmer and giving the chance to Salihamidzic ,Tiago and Poulsen...not to mention softie boy De Ceglie.
I can't understand that,and even if the coach give him the chance it would be last 5-10 mins of already lost game,than we would say woooow he didn't show toooo much...and a lot of members here are crying at the moment because of the fact that we "left" Molinaro to Stuttgart which I find silly and others are crying for Poulsen with :"ohhh I miss him",while Giovinco (maybe our missing part in this team is still out of the field)....what an idiotic coach,board and members.

That's what pisses me off Byron.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well partly agreed here,but even if he joins inter it is not about him,it's about our stupid and clueless board that wasted his potential,constantly bringing idiotic coaches (especially this clueless 3-4-3 Zac),using Giovinco as a bench warmer and giving the chance to Salihamidzic ,Tiago and Poulsen...not to mention softie boy De Ceglie.
I can't understand that,and even if the coach give him the chance it would be last 5-10 mins of already lost game,than we would say woooow he didn't show toooo much...and a lot of members here are crying at the moment because of the fact that we "left" Molinaro to Stuttgart which I find silly and others are crying for Poulsen with :"ohhh I miss him",while Giovinco (maybe our missing part in this team is still out of the field)....what an idiotic coach,board and members.

That's what pisses me off Byron.
I doubt it would go that far & he loves Juve & he has stated that he wants to cement his place at Juve.That being said i do rate him from his rare performances & if he wanted to feature in the WC he would have left ages ago.

My main annoyance is the constant bitching about how he should leave to better his career & play for the azzurri.I've said it ages ago,its not like he's playing for free & he & his agent have made a choice to stick with Juve.So why on earth would i want him to leave?So he can flourish in another team?

If he doesn't excel in another team,there'll be fan boys bitching about how he left for peanuts & that it was stupid to let him go.I don't care about his future with the azzurri,i care about him developing at Juve.Sure our results have stunk & our batch of coaches haven't given him a fair run but there's cycle of change for everything.

Things will get better eventually & we will get a coach that will turn things around & give him the chance to shine.In the mean time,i'm not one of those that are prepared to see him leave.

I only stalk you :heart:
I cant say i disagree.:heart: But no prizes for guessing who left this message as a rep.:D

what is that below, christina is yours...you you...:stuckup:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
I doubt it would go that far & he loves Juve & he has stated that he wants to cement his place at Juve.That being said i do rate him from his rare performances & if he wanted to feature in the WC he would have left ages ago.

My main annoyance is the constant bitching about how he should leave to better his career & play for the azzurri.I've said it ages ago,its not like he's playing for free & he & his agent have made a choice to stick with Juve.So why on earth would i want him to leave?So he can flourish in another team?

If he doesn't excel in another team,there'll be fan boys bitching about how he left for peanuts & that it was stupid to let him go.I don't care about his future with the azzurri,i care about him developing at Juve.Sure our results have stunk & our batch of coaches haven't given him a fair run but there's cycle of change for everything.

Things will get better eventually & we will get a coach that will turn things around & give him the chance to shine.In the mean time,i'm not one of those that are prepared to see him leave.

I cant say i disagree.:heart: But no prizes for guessing who left this message as a rep.:D
:lol: I got a nameless rep too.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

But Byron,what if we don't get a decent coach (not a magician just a decent coach)...what than?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
But Byron,what if we don't get a decent coach (not a magician just a decent coach)...what than?
Then it is what it is.There's nothing any of us can do about it.If he leaves so be it,but i wont be blowein trumpets & getting all excited because he's gonna excel in some other team.I'm biased when it comes to Juve,the club's interests come before any of the players,irrespective of who that is.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Then it is what it is.There's nothing any of us can do about it.If he leaves so be it,but i wont be blowein trumpets & getting all excited because he's gonna excel in some other team.I'm biased when it comes to Juve,the club's interests come before any of the players,irrespective of who that is.
I know,I want him here and I want him to shine for us....but I'm also against clueless board and coach!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)