Sebastian Giovinco (81 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Yeah even if he signs for Inter, i just have respect for this guy. Been a top professional for the past 2 years. Even though he's rated pretty high in italy yet he never complains or had any problems with the club.

Always gave he's best whenever he played. If Inter signs him then Kudos to them even though I hate Inter more than any other club out there.....
What a joke.:lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
At one of the points there was an argument about the merits of playing/not playing/keeping/selling Giovinco, so it could have been at any time in the last two years, basically.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
And people have criticised me for suggesting some fanboys care more about Giovinco than they do about Juve. :rolleyes:
Am not fanboy or someone who just started supporting Juve few years ago. What wrong in saying that i have respect for guy ?!

If he plays for Inter or whoever then good luck to him. The guy is a professional player and he's free to play to whoever he chooses....

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Send them an email about how you heard from some bum on the street Wenger is close to signing for us, it'll probably be frontpage news tomorrow.

Great headline to start the weekend for Tuttosport.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
And add some really weird named players aswell, like Fred would do, he comes up with players nobody has ever heard of and knows everything about them. I'm sure he makes them up tbh.

I love you really Fred. :heart:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
And people have criticised me for suggesting some fanboys care more about Giovinco than they do about Juve. :rolleyes:
It's not about Giovinco fanboys ,we just find that he should be playing instead of some plunkers such are Poulsen Tiago Grosso and De Ceglie.
Putting it that way I find it a best solution for the club and the club's results.
We ahve a good player sitting on the bench and on the other side we have some silly clueless over-payed players having the entire time on the pitch.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It's not about Giovinco fanboys ,we just find that he should be playing instead of some plunkers such are Poulsen Tiago Grosso and De Ceglie.
Putting it that way I find it a best solution for the club and the club's results.
We ahve a good player sitting on the bench and on the other side we have some silly clueless over-payed players having the entire time on the pitch.
In only juve's case,it is a case of being a fanboy.Why would any Juve fan put any players interest before the club? Why would any self respecting Juve fan wish Giovinco the best of luck if he were to join inter?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Agree with the comments regarding wishing him the best in his career. Its only right and theres no such thing as a fan boy for that, the guy has shown exemplary attitude? whats a fanboy about that? If he wanted by now he could have moaned and groaned but yet he remains patient and has been for a few years now. As to how good he thinks he is or isnt that remains debateable but regardless if he wanted out he could have found himself in certainly a better position than he is now. A lot of us fail to understand or see a reason as to why the kid's barely chosen to start never mind come on as a sub. Nevertheless lets face it we suck when it comes to knowing or breeding our youngsters to the first team. If anyone shows his sympathy to these kids over how weve (Juve) treated him then I find it ridicolous for that person to be called fanboy. Weve treated players in the same way in the past, its nothing new, every club does it but where we are wrong... we are wrong. It takes brave 'fanboys' to admit that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)