Sebastian Giovinco (13 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Giovinco won't play. It's that simple. He "can't defend". Nothing to do with Nedved playing or not.

That's what Ranieri said:"Giovinco non l'ho fatto giocare, perchè, nelle ultime 2 partite abbiam preso 6 goal, mentre oggi ho rivisto la mia juve, bella e compatta, quindi ci ho pensato 2 volte prima di aprire la mia squadra alla merce avversaria."
(Source:http://www.vecchiasignora.com/index.php?showtopic=88441)

Translated by Google Translator:
Giovinco I did not play, because, in the last 2 games we lost 6 goal, but today I saw my juve, nice and compact, so I think 2 times before opening my goods to the opposing team

LOL. What an insult. :tdown:
guys forget bout giovinco for second.. what in the hell is he sayin' ????

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Giovinco didn't even play against Genoa you dofus fuckface and he had absolutely zero to do with Chievo's 3 goals as they were products of unpacy central defenders. I have not once seen us struggle defensively while Giovinco is on the field. This supposed weakness of his is made up as an excuse. The reality is Ranieri is scurred of benching Neddy. Del Piero and Nedved are the coaches of Juve, Ranieri is their buttyman.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Giovinco won't play. It's that simple. He "can't defend". Nothing to do with Nedved playing or not.

That's what Ranieri said:"Giovinco non l'ho fatto giocare, perchè, nelle ultime 2 partite abbiam preso 6 goal, mentre oggi ho rivisto la mia juve, bella e compatta, quindi ci ho pensato 2 volte prima di aprire la mia squadra alla merce avversaria."
(Source:http://www.vecchiasignora.com/index.php?showtopic=88441)

Translated by Google Translator:
Giovinco I did not play, because, in the last 2 games we lost 6 goal, but today I saw my juve, nice and compact, so I think 2 times before opening my goods to the opposing team

LOL. What an insult. :tdown:
Oh dear. Ranieri needs to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)