Sebastian Giovinco (8 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You said should, not will, as in he will accomplish more? Physicality this or that is harped on all the time, but bottomline, Pavel cant create for shit or beat any marker. And with Camo out, we need Gio even more badly now.

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Giovinco won't play. It's that simple. He "can't defend". Nothing to do with Nedved playing or not.

That's what Ranieri said:"Giovinco non l'ho fatto giocare, perchè, nelle ultime 2 partite abbiam preso 6 goal, mentre oggi ho rivisto la mia juve, bella e compatta, quindi ci ho pensato 2 volte prima di aprire la mia squadra alla merce avversaria."
(Source:http://www.vecchiasignora.com/index.php?showtopic=88441)

Translated by Google Translator:
Giovinco I did not play, because, in the last 2 games we lost 6 goal, but today I saw my juve, nice and compact, so I think 2 times before opening my goods to the opposing team

LOL. What an insult. :tdown:

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Giovinco won't play. It's that simple. He "can't defend". Nothing to do with Nedved playing or not.

That's what Ranieri said:"Giovinco non l'ho fatto giocare, perchè, nelle ultime 2 partite abbiam preso 6 goal, mentre oggi ho rivisto la mia juve, bella e compatta, quindi ci ho pensato 2 volte prima di aprire la mia squadra alla merce avversaria."

Giovinco I did not play, because, in the last 2 games we lost 6 goal, but today I saw my juve, nice and compact, so I think 2 times before opening my goods to the opposing team

Note to Ranieri: Claudio, Sebastian Giovinco is not supposed to defend. Have anybody seen Messi defeding? it's almost the same case. You can't send Gio to defend on a corner because he is too small, he is like 1,64 m or so. He can't win on a jump against a 1,80 m forward, that is just insane

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How brilliant, Giovinco didnt play a singly second against Genoa, and the very defensively sound Nedved played...that means we held a cleansheet and won right? Right????

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

(Source:http://www.vecchiasignora.com/index.php?showtopic=88441)

OH GOD!!!
Fire this motherfucker loser alerady!.

He blames giovinco for the faults of his own imcompetence, together with secco and the rest of teh defense...

GREAT RANIERI that just GREAT!....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)