Sebastian Giovinco (8 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
For all those that doubt:

Giovinco?
«Non è che adesso due partite, tre partite fatte bene o con continuità mi possono fare cambiare giudizio. È un ragazzo che ha dei numeri, che si sta mettendo le scarpe da calcio, giusto che abbia le sue chance».

Ci sarà nella Juve del prossimo anno?
«Certo».

- Ranieri
Even if he sees him as a starter all next season, Cronios will create an excuse for that.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The drama that Cronios repeats is getting so old/boring/unnecessary ....
But it is relative to the subject of our discussion, isnt it??
Isnt the reason we are gathered here? To exchange different opinion with constructive argumentation? Praising is as necessary as the criticism.
And the global acceptance of one common opinion would negate the reasons of dialog...
The presentation of different opinions and the debating around them, is the very concept of the forums, what you and me find boring, some other find interesting.
Jack, although i love and respect you, you have to understand that you are not the only member in this forum. I am writing and repeating some points again and again, because some ppl missed and it is necessary for them to repeat tham, so that they will understand my point.

But at any case, it is pointless to turn this into personal debating...
if you have any kind of arguments to throw against my opinion, you are most welcomed, but personal attacks, irony and moaning and adding to it and is really boring for every one, esp if they are pure venom only and lack your old sense of creative humor...

As for CR's words, we know that he his talk is as cheap as it gets, but he is at least paid for this job... i can only hope that he means it...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
My criticism on our board's direct actions of course.

But not the effects, of the choices they made pre-season;)
Those effects are very relative to our current chances/position, because they undermined our ability to go beyond some imposed limits.

Besides, the planning of the next season starts by the end of the current one, when some safe conclusions become apparent and some threads start to appear about this topic.
I ve restrained my criticism on the respective threads alone and on the respective perspectives of some relative threads, regarding our future.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Looks like Maicon will miss the Juve game...Gio definitely needs to play this game, imagine the possibilities now without Inters best defender in.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
goal.com authors are better at writing this fictional editorials than reporting news

all of their fictional editorials are pretty good and funny
maybe they should change their subject area

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ranieri said he tried Neddy in the middle during training...perhaps we could see both Giovinco and Neddy playing tomorrow?:pumpkin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)