Sebastian Giovinco (181 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 30, 2006
I really want Lippi to start calling Giovinco to the national team the same way he does with Iaquinta. Now that Totti is gone Italy needs a player like Giovinco. It seems at times that they require that option. It is clear how much of a weapon he can be .. even if he just comes of the bench.

I really hope he starts every game for Juve from now till the end of the season

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I really want Lippi to start calling Giovinco to the national team the same way he does with Iaquinta. Now that Totti is gone Italy needs a player like Giovinco. It seems at times that they require that option. It is clear how much of a weapon he can be .. even if he just comes of the bench.

I love your dp

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

same here.......

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I got one question. if we get Diego. can he play as a left midfielder????. in my opinion i think he could and will do what zidane did when he was in juve in the left side. but i want to know someone's else opinion on this. PS. i know this was a seba thread im just curious of everyones opinion......PS. Giovinco will be legendary in second striker position not as a LM!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
For all those that doubt:

Giovinco?
«Non è che adesso due partite, tre partite fatte bene o con continuità mi possono fare cambiare giudizio. È un ragazzo che ha dei numeri, che si sta mettendo le scarpe da calcio, giusto che abbia le sue chance».

Ci sarà nella Juve del prossimo anno?
«Certo».

- Ranieri

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Giovinco will stay

Juventus starlet Sebastian Giovinco has underlined his intention to stay at the club despite rumours suggesting he will leave in the summer.

The 22-year-old has caught the eye this season with some wonderful performances, the most remarkable coming against Bologna on March 14.

When asked why he has committed to Juventus, Giovinco replied: “Simple. At 22 you cannot be doing any better in life.

“Sure I cannot spend the next 15 years on the bench. But I am a hard worker and I want to stay at Juventus.

“Obviously, I want to play, I need continuity, it's important for any player,
” Giovinco told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The Italy Under-21 international then revealed just how much he wants to win something as a player and a Juventino.

I want to win because if you want to become a champion you have win something and I want to win something great with Juventus,” he said.

When confronted with the fact that even Alessandro Del Piero hasn't won the Ballon d'Or, he said: “He is still a champion, a champion of the world.”

The diminutive winger nicknamed the Atomic Ant by Juventus fans later dismissed rumours that have put him at odds with Del Piero.

The people who say these things want to create problems that simply don't exist,” Giovinco added.

To me, Del Piero is a teammate. He is the captain of our team. He gives advice not only to the young players.”

Giovinco then turned his attention to World Cup 2010, which will be held in South Africa and many feel he will be part of.

I won't tell you the percentage I have of going to South Africa, but I admit that I am thinking about it. Meanwhile, I want to carve out a space for myself at Juventus,” he explained.

Giovinco then took a step back and told La Gazzetta what he believes he would have been if he had not made it as a footballer.

I would have ended up in the middle of the street,” he laughed. “No, I probably would have become a metal mechanic like my father Giovanni.”

channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)