Sebastian Giovinco (10 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
WΏΏdy;3594914 said:
Dude, did you check out gio celebrating parma's win over lazio?

Nedved,do your photoshop magic and put that midget's face on this for his fanboys to fap :D
La Pequeña Prohibida!!! Of course, I should have known since I've never seen the two of them in the same room together. :lol:

Yeah, well, this "I'm a longtime fan of Juve... I'm a longtime fan of Milan..." stuff sounds reminiscent of everything Ibra's agent tells him. :andyandbarcelona:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
I thought this was common fluff knowledge for everyone here since his Serie B debute, needless to say I followed his career closely since then (mainly Azzurrini), and pretty much yeah traditionally his family been Milan fans but converted Juventini since him and his little bro been Juve kids since very young age.
Have their family converted to Parmagiani ?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I thought this was common fluff knowledge for everyone here since his Serie B debute, needless to say I followed his career closely since then (mainly Azzurrini), and pretty much yeah traditionally his family been Milan fans but converted Juventini since him and his little bro been Juve kids since very young age.
And now he converted back to Milan, no?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So wait, we never gave a real chance to a Milan fan? Even tried to destroy an Milan fan's career?

I'd say that's good thing, no?

Ok, who will be the first one to take this comment seriously?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)