Sebastian Giovinco (114 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The thing is if he comes back and thats and if he still should not be given #10 at any circumstances. That would be most disgusting thing possible.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I agree with Raz and Melo, i also want him back, but not to be gifted number 10.
At least not right away, after he has proven his skill and royalty and above all, that he will be a starter, then, we talk about it.

Giovinco has the potential to wear it, but this legendary jers... mantle needs to be respected.
It would be wiser indeed to retire it for one year and then let Del Piero himself to choose who will wear it.
Even a proven starter like Vucinic or Matri should not take it right away imo, unless DP wishes so.

And God forbid Borriello touch it...

Apr 15, 2006
#10 should be rested for a couple of years. Giving it to someone right away would not be the right thing to do.
Perhaps.
The thing is if he comes back and thats and if he still should not be given #10 at any circumstances. That would be most disgusting thing possible.
I hope Juve sign him and give him then #10 jersey JUST to piss off people like you!
you can be in denial all you want but marotta is getting him :D
I ain't in denial. I'm being agnostic about it. I don't know what will happen.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Perhaps.

I hope Juve sign him and give him then #10 jersey JUST to piss off people like you!

I ain't in denial. I'm being agnostic about it. I don't know what will happen.
Yeah, that's sweet, let's give our legendary number to a fucking peasant player. Who at 25 years age showed he can handle Parma pressure but nothing more, nothing that really showed that he is at least a bit worthy to wear such a clubs number ten.

---------- Post added 03.04.2012 at 15:45 ----------

Idgaf if he wears 10/7/80/100 as long as he plays to is potential
we are not milan we don't give numbers 80/100 so we should keep the tradition to give our most precious number to someone who has the potential to be worth it.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
By that logic, anyone playing for Juve in the next 30-50 years isn't worthy of the number 10. Ale raised the standards sky high.

The number itself holds a significant value because we fans are comparing whoever wearing it to the legend. Which is just suicidal for the poor man, whoever he is.

I'd say we give the number 10 to a midfielder (Marrone) to take away the importance of it. Nobody will compare Marrone to ADP.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
By that logic, anyone playing for Juve in the next 30-50 years isn't worthy of the number 10. Ale raised the standards sky high.

The number itself holds a significant value because we fans are comparing whoever wearing it to the legend. Which is just suicidal for the poor man, whoever he is.

I'd say we give the number 10 to a midfielder (Marrone) to take away the importance of it. Nobody will compare Marrone to ADP.
Not saying we should give it so someone as iconic as DP right after him, because we won't possibly find one like him soon, but give it to a just next in line wannabe attacker who for sure will not be anything significantly more then he is now is crazy. If it was Parma, Palermo I would say yeah he is capable of that, maybe. But at Juve 10 to such a lowly player? All the previous 10 would roll over in their grave, Platini would die from Heart attack not to mention DP who haven;'t even called the midget.

Fuck it, give warnings or whatver, but hell fucking no to even an idea of giovinco as our next #10, fuck him and his fucking "its too soon to talk" people should say it's not too soon to talk, such a midget should be in the ninth heaven only of the thought of playing in Juve, what does he think even talking about Juve legendary number, its fucking insult to everybody in the club. BIG BIG BIGBIGBIGBIGBGIBGIBGIGB FUCK YOU GIOVINCO YOU FUKCING MIDGET! And im not talking midget only in his heightr, but in his attitude, ability and fucking personality.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why not give them Juventus Stadium as well?
Are you being sarcastic mate? Epic fail :p

Tell me you don't feel JoJo is worth it. Quag (10) + Gio (10) + 10 Million in cash = JoJo.

---------- Post added 03.04.2012 at 19:57 ----------

The Midget Express reports that Gio would like the #7 jersey, to follow in the footsteps of his boyhood idol Luis Figo.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Not saying we should give it so someone as iconic as DP right after him, because we won't possibly find one like him soon, but give it to a just next in line wannabe attacker who for sure will not be anything significantly more then he is now is crazy. If it was Parma, Palermo I would say yeah he is capable of that, maybe. But at Juve 10 to such a lowly player? All the previous 10 would roll over in their grave, Platini would die from Heart attack not to mention DP who haven;'t even called the midget.

Fuck it, give warnings or whatver, but hell fucking no to even an idea of giovinco as our next #10, fuck him and his fucking "its too soon to talk" people should say it's not too soon to talk, such a midget should be in the ninth heaven only of the thought of playing in Juve, what does he think even talking about Juve legendary number, its fucking insult to everybody in the club. BIG BIG BIGBIGBIGBIGBGIBGIBGIGB FUCK YOU GIOVINCO YOU FUKCING MIDGET! And im not talking midget only in his heightr, but in his attitude, ability and fucking personality.
Bro, you sound real salty right now:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)