Sebastian Giovinco (11 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

lil zlatan

Mar 5, 2006
Then ask yourself what our performances/results were like when he started.

Juventus 1-1 Bordeaux
Juventus 2-0 Livorno
Juventus 1-0 Maccabi
Juventus 5-1 Sampdoria
Juventus 2-3 Napoli
Atalanta 2-5 Juventus
Juventus 1-0 Udinese

5 wins
1 draw
1 loss

17 goals scored by the team in 7 games and we played our most convincing football in a large portion of those games, including what should have been a victory against Bordeaux. We'd have beaten Napoli if Tiago and Grosso didn't sabotage the game by themselves.
The whole team played better around that time. I was not that impressed by Gio's performance. And i guess i was not the only one....

GDS CDP TS
Livorno 5,5, 5, 6
Sampdoria 7, 6,5, 7
Napoli 5,5, 6, 5,5
Atalanta 5, 5,5, 5,5
Udinese 6, 5,5, 5

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Candreva is good IMO. The only difference between the two of him and Gio is that Gio has the ability to change a game. He is a little genius, rather Candreva is just a well rounded AM.

May 22, 2007
The whole team played better around that time. I was not that impressed by Gio's performance. And i guess i was not the only one....

GDS CDP TS
Livorno 5,5, 5, 6
Sampdoria 7, 6,5, 7
Napoli 5,5, 6, 5,5
Atalanta 5, 5,5, 5,5
Udinese 6, 5,5, 5
And how many times did we play well without him starting the match? 1 or 2?

Boksic

May 11, 2005

GDS CDP TS
Livorno 5,5, 5, 6
Sampdoria 7, 6,5, 7
Napoli 5,5, 6, 5,5
Atalanta 5, 5,5, 5,5
Udinese 6, 5,5, 5
But I would say the reason behind this is that we were playing a formation that suited the team. We had width and an outlet/support for Diego. Plus, the fact that Giovinco can provide that something different and some pace.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

GDS CDP TS
Livorno 5,5, 5, 6
Sampdoria 7, 6,5, 7
Napoli 5,5, 6, 5,5
Atalanta 5, 5,5, 5,5
Udinese 6, 5,5, 5
He could play like a 1 rating and still help us because he forces our opponents to respect his counter-attack abilities, the RB can't freelance up the field, and Giovinco provides much needed width and ball possession for our team.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Everyone has his opinion, but I guess no one can deny the fact that Giovinco creates way more chances for the team than Diego. Also, the team looks young and energetic when he plays.

Both players are needed at the same time, but :rolleyes:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Everyone has his opinion, but I guess no one can deny the fact that Giovinco creates way more chances for the team than Diego. Also, the team looks young and energetic when he plays.

Both players are needed at the same time, but :rolleyes:
That is most crucial part, especially if we want to add pace to our game.

Anyone want to bet that he will not play in our next match?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What a surprise, our only useful player. Forza Giovinco.
If he doesn't start the next game, what do we do to Zaccheroni, Nick?

Btw, I don't think it's fair to say he's better than Diego. We haven't really got to see Diego in a functioning unit. Giovinco can shine more because he has more individualistic traits that aren't necessarily dependable on teammates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)