Sebastian Giovinco (30 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
And the whole thing about him being extremely bad defensively, whats that all about? Sure, he's an offensive player but he's not that bad helping out a bit down on the pitch? He was working his ass off defensively, kinda good for a player who never gets to play cause of his defensive ability.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Giovinco did well considering how little playing time he has had.

However, I would suggest it was the change to a 4-4-2 that made the difference more than Giovinco individually.
Of course it was better that it was Giovinco, because he is about the only player with the pace to beat a man in the team.

However, I don't think Giovinco's performance was exceptional. It was just that the team looks more comfortable and balanced in a 4-4-2.
Like it did vs Napoli?

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Giovinco did well considering how little playing time he has had.

However, I would suggest it was the change to a 4-4-2 that made the difference more than Giovinco individually.
4-4-2 + Giovinco made the difference today. Actually even Marchisio was playing well on the right wing.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
For the guys who know Italian. 2.00 into this video, did Bettega actually call Seba "giovane"? As if he's still too young? And, does he give any hint into what their plans for him are?

May 22, 2007
For the guys who know Italian. 2.00 into this video, did Bettega actually call Seba "giovane"? As if he's still too young?
Yes. Not as if he was still too young.

And, does he give any hint into what their plans for him are?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmq3Dwj507U
Not as in "sell buy transfers". He had characteristics and features which we were lacking because of his resilience, and is clearly a player which will help us recover points.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Ok ,now the members are saying how he is good,how he played well,how we need to keep him,Zac is stupid for not playing him......and after just one bad appearance they'll forget everything and say:"sell Joe Vinco", "he is a midget", he is bad defensively","3 coaches didn't play him,it must be something wrong with him"...
I'm just following all the comments here.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Ok ,now the members are saying how he is good,how he played well,how we need to keep him,Zac is stupid for not playing him......and after just one bad appearance they'll forget everything and say:"sell Joe Vinco", "he is a midget", he is bad defensively","3 coaches didn't play him,it must be something wrong with him"...
I'm just following all the comments here.
:god:

Sorry for my sins master.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)