Sebastian Giovinco (7 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ok ,now the members are saying how he is good,how he played well,how we need to keep him,Zac is stupid for not playing him......and after just one bad appearance they'll forget everything and say:"sell Joe Vinco", "he is a midget", he is bad defensively","3 coaches didn't play him,it must be something wrong with him"...
I'm just following all the comments here.
but he IS a midget whether he plays good or bad!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
he seems as if he has a bit more physical strength, held off players instead of going down.

we need to see the 4-3-2-1 with him and diego for sure.

CaesarCod

Mar 13, 2008
He slipped a bit, maybe he forgot the studs.but when he slipped he usually recovered well to get the ball again. Good to see him back and good to see on of our players trying to dribble around players instead of into players.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Of course it was better that it was Giovinco, because he is about the only player with the pace to beat a man in the team.

However, I don't think Giovinco's performance was exceptional. It was just that the team looks more comfortable and balanced in a 4-4-2.
:tup:

Some objectivity, at last.

Considering Gio's long absence, he definitely wasn't bad. But he sure as hell wasn't that great either.
Sure, some nice moments but his general pace and handling off the ball only make him look special because of the contrast with our other players. No end product whatsoever.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
:tup:

Some objectivity, at last.

Considering Gio's long absence, he definitely wasn't bad. But he sure as hell wasn't that great either.
Sure, some nice moments but his general pace and handling off the ball only make him look special because of the contrast with our other players. No end product whatsoever.
I know you're not one of Seba's biggest fans, but if there is something he has, its end product. All the assists last season proves the fact. Give the guy a whole season on that left flank and he'll definitely be a key figure for this club.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I think you misunderstood me here. I am well aware that he has had many assists last season. I was merely referring to yesterday's game, just like everyone else was doing as far as I know.
And yesterday there was indeed no end product whatsoever. He had a good game, definitely not a great one.

And contrary to what you may think, I actually do like Seba.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I think you misunderstood me here. I am well aware that he has had many assists last season. I was merely referring to yesterday's game, just like everyone else was doing as far as I know.
And yesterday there was indeed no end product whatsoever. He had a good game, definitely not a great one.

And contrary to what you may think, I actually do like Seba.
If there is something he should work on then its to actually score a lot more.

And new shoes.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Gio hardly played any games this season. He has totally lacking match experience and yet pulled off a good game for someone with no games in his feet.
He can't do magic in a team which has so much problems getting forward and defending, but despite the chances Atalanta got, Juve did have some moments of pushing forward and trying to attack, something that has been missing in the last months.
I'm not trying to say that this is because Gio played, but his contribution to it had a fair share. If our coach is wise enough he'll let him play more often, cause the kid is very lively and very liked. He's a youth product which we should be proud of. Why do you think Wenger wants him at Arsenal? We should be ashamed to sell him because he never plays and the coach thinks he's not good enough to a top club which is 3rd in of Europe's best competitions, 4pts behind Manchester United and in impressive Champions League's performance which led them to the quarter final while we battle for the 4th spot in Serie A and failed in Europa League

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
damn it, if diego is given whole season to prove himself, and manages to ruin it by all means then why people can't give 3-4 matches to gio, who is by far more talented than diego is..

if diego plays bad for 20-30 matches people say he needs time adapt
if gio plays 1 bad match in 4 matches people say he is bullshit..

so hard, so hard..

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Yeah. Saddest part is, we need both to have opponents stay back and expect something constantly. with only one of them playin, it gets too predictable and easy to take us out of the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)