Sebastian Giovinco (15 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I'm happy with how he's doing at Empoli. Let's face it, he would barely get a chance with us this season.

We'll have to see how he develops troughout the season, and he might be a part of our squad next season.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I'm happy with how he's doing at Empoli. Let's face it, he would barely get a chance with us this season.

We'll have to see how he develops troughout the season, and he might be a part of our squad next season.
Hope so,because he is one of the best things I saw in Juve,last season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
All he needed was more confidence because Serie A was an unknown for him and he looked kind of lost so far. This goal provided the needed confidence. Now we can expect wonders from our wunderkind.
Forza Seba :)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I am not overconfident that if we keep him there he will improve, If we don't gain this kid back, we and football will lose him forever.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Can one get loaned out players back in January?
Depends on the terms of the contract I guess. I don't see any FIGC or UEFA rules prohibiting that. It's up to the clubs.
I know that in FM you can only call back players on loan if the loan is free and the possibilty of calling him back is in the contract. But that's just FM.

Why? You want to call back Giovinco?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Capello: Giovinco Is A Great Talent

Ex Roma and Milan Coach Fabio Capello has heaped praise on young Empoli playmaker Sebastian Giovinco but says it is wrong to compare the player to Barcelona star Lionel Messi.

The 20-year-old, who is on loan in Tuscany from Juventus, is rightly regarded as one of the most exciting young talents in European football. Blessed with some quite incredible dribbling skills and acceleration, many have already labelled the diminutive youngster as the 'Italian Messi’.

“Giovinco is a player with a great amount of ability. He has incredible technique and great dribbling,” Capello told La Domenica Sportiva.

“However I think it is wrong to compare him to Messi. Messi is more physical and has a lot of upper-body strength.”

Giovinco scored his first ever Serie A goal yesterday as Empoli came from behind to beat Palermo 3-1 at the Stadio Carlo Castellani. The win was the Azzurri’s first Serie A win of the new campaign and lifted them to 16th in the table.

Giovinco is also a regular for the Italy Under-21 team and is widely regarded as the squad’s best player. The youngster has represented Italy at every age since under-16 level and it seems he will certainly have a starring role for the senior team at some point in the future.

goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)