Sebastian Giovinco (66 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Number 10 jersey: the one I never got!!
he was expected to get the 10 !! the number which del piero was wearing for several years!!
he's joking maybe juve should wait to give number 10 to the perfect player like del piero

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Thats just how it was translated we have no idea what tone he used when saying this unless there is a video clip. It is hardly a secret that Gio's preferred number is 10 and he was only stating that he was happy he will get to wear it at Toronto and showing he is dissapointed (possibly admitting to his own person failure) at not wearing it at Juve he never once said he thought he deserved to wear it. once again people looking for reasons to hate. Not one Inter player ever got as much shit on this forum as he does not even Matterazzi.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Damn u Giovinco, for giving such a lame interview after I defended yo assss

Is that how u repay?

Is dat what friends r 4?

Give me your iPad and I shall forgive (but it better be Air 2)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah, not a fan. Always been a PC buff. But I did get the Air 2 prior to my flight to Colombia, because I needed something to do on the long flight and I didn't want to rely on Air France's shitty entertainment system. Now it's just lying around, though.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The bit about the number is very pathetic of him.
Yes and no. We all know certain numbers have a specific meaning. If Juventus had given him the number 10 jersey, they would have showed faith in him. The fact they didn't was very telling. That being said, I agree with the choice and Carlos Tevez a year later was a much better pick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)