Sebastian Giovinco (79 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I get why he wants the nr and its meaning, I just think vocally moaning about not getting it bit immature, did it before too. That's pretty main thing I find understandable for those who critique his character. Plus he rightfully felt the pressure of being compared to Del Piero too much and said so in the interview, that he didn't ask for that and how it made things worsezit would been ALOT worse if he was given the nr 10.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Giovinco: 'Allegri ended Juve talks'
By Football Italia staff

Sebastian Giovinco implies Max Allegri pushed him out of Juventus, but he already “feels at home” with Toronto FC.
Read Marco D'Onofrio's blog about why Giovinco is the perfect fit for TFC.

The Atomic Ant held his presentation Press conference in Toronto on Friday and then spoke to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“The first rule at Juve is that you have to look out for yourself. Alessandro Del Piero was a good teammate, but the comparisons weighed on me. We have different characteristics and I never compared myself to him, but certain labels are hard to shift.”
I am good analyzing football players. :agree:

Apr 15, 2006
I get why he wants the nr and its meaning, I just think vocally moaning about not getting it bit immature, did it before too. That's pretty main thing I find understandable for those who critique his character. Plus he rightfully felt the pressure of being compared to Del Piero too much and said so in the interview, that he didn't ask for that and how it made things worsezit would been ALOT worse if he was given the nr 10.
Besides, when you are a Forward, you always dream of the #10 jersey. It's one of the reasons why Del Piero didn't want the number to be retired. So how can you blame Gio for being disappointed about not getting it?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I get being disappointed about not getting it, but not whining about it like a child.
You have a point. Especially because he would have crumbled under the pressure. Which is essentially why they gave it to Tevez. A tough experienced Argentine with enough street smarts to survive the pressure.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes, because you need street smarts to survive the pressure of wearing #10.
Tevez knows reputation and the appreciation of fans are both changing circumstances and that as long as he works hard, things will turn out for the better.

Also, if you're born and raised in Fuerte Apache, you play for Boca Juniors and have a huge scar on your face but refuse to remove it because it makes you who you are, you are one tough motherfucker. I doubt the "pressure" of a number could get to him.

So yes, you do need street smarts.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
not hate.he hasnt played more since Allegri became the coach.so he couldnt show his qualities.indeed Gio was always limited by his lack of physical stature.
i hope I hope we will succeed in his new club.I wish the best for him

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Ah was looking for this thread, i missed the chance to give him a farewell.

Good to see he finally pissed off to somewhere else, leaving behind a low blow to Juve on his way out. Faggot will never be more than a below average midget marble who's fans will feed on his one and only good season where he was not even as good as Boriello's one good season.

Hope the canadian team plays him outta position too and he cries in his sleep.

Dec 31, 2008
WΏΏdy?;4827618 said:
Ah was looking for this thread, i missed the chance to give him a farewell.Good to see he finally pissed off to somewhere else, leaving behind a low blow to Juve on his way out. Faggot will never be more than a below average midget marble who's fans will feed on his one and only good season where he was not even as good as Boriello's one good season.Hope the canadian team plays him outta position too and he cries in his sleep.
you make me horny with these posts of yours

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
WΏΏdy?;4827618 said:
Ah was looking for this thread, i missed the chance to give him a farewell.

Good to see he finally pissed off to somewhere else, leaving behind a low blow to Juve on his way out. Faggot will never be more than a below average midget marble who's fans will feed on his one and only good season where he was not even as good as Boriello's one good season.

Hope the canadian team plays him outta position too and he cries in his sleep.
I think he'll get his dick sucked by models on his private yacht, but I'm sure your words hurt him very much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)