Sebastian Giovinco (8 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
From Giovinco's point of view, he's winning big time! Leaves the wilderness and comes to Canada, makes crazy money, br better then the whole league, get all ze bitches everything gio is winning big!! Compensating for something small, but fucking eh would I love to be gio now though
Except he's throwing away the chance of winning meaningful prizes right as he is entering the prime of his career. He can forget about Euro 2016 and WC 2018 too while he's at it.

I don't understand the guy at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I've always defended him, but:

FUCK YOU, SEBA.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you say that as if italy even stands a chance at those two competions. consider how shit their squads are. their best players pirlo, barza, chiellini and buffon are on the wrong side of 30. and conte aint going to have marotta to bail him out by buying him pogba, tevez, licht and vidal

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
you say that as if italy even stands a chance at those two competions. consider how shit their squads are. their best players pirlo, barza, chiellini and buffon are on the wrong side of 30. and conte aint going to have marotta to bail him out by buying him pogba, tevez, licht and vidal
Italy always stands a chance. But I'm talking about prizes in general, not just international tournaments. Now his career will not be one to remember, that much is certain.

As far as I'm concerned his best time was at Empoli and Parma. Highly forgettable.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Except he's throwing away the chance of winning meaningful prizes right as he is entering the prime of his career. He can forget about Euro 2016 and WC 2018 too while he's at it.

I don't understand the guy at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I've always defended him, but:

FUCK YOU, SEBA.
Yeah, he has just given up on his career. In fairness, I gave up on it years ago.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
one commentator described him best. he called him an almost player. he said he almost gets the assist, or almost scores a goal. and it's true.

he has done well to go to mls where that is his level of competition really. remember we are not talking about del piero or messi or even freaking balotelli here. we are talking about our fifth choice cf

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Really he should've left Juve around 7 years ago and had a decent Serie A career for mid-ranking teams. Instead he has spent his best years on the bench and is now choosing early retirement and heading off to collect a big pension.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
-played for national team: check
-played in CL for Juve: check
-played for best team in Italy: check
-mega million contract: check

Only 27. Not many can say that. Minor accomplishments sure but still more than most players can say. Happy for him.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
-played for national team: check
-played in CL for Juve: check
-played for best team in Italy: check
-mega million contract: check

Only 27. Not many can say that. Minor accomplishments sure but still more than most players can say. Happy for him.
New Del Piero check
New juve Legend check
True Juventino check
waiting when he becomes a superstar check

All believed in it only because he from school juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)