Sebastian Giovinco (36 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
The only boy, who clearly didn't drink his milk when he was (still is) a little boy, becomes a face of milk selling company's adverts. How ironic would that be?

Just imagine Giovinco saying "Drink this milk and you will grow as big as me!". I bet every single kid would throw every bottle of Parmalat's milk they can find into the trash can straight away. "Fuck that shit. I might not become a president in the future, but I'm sure as hell not going to be fucking Giovinco".

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
so happy terrible midget didn't get a minute yesterday. hopefully it remains the same for the whole fucking season.
beautiful words :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

The only boy, who clearly didn't drink his milk when he was (still is) a little boy, becomes a face of milk selling company's adverts. How ironic would that be?

Just imagine Giovinco saying "Drink this milk and you will grow as big as me!". I bet every single kid would throw every bottle of Parmalat's milk they can find into the trash can straight away. "Fuck that shit. I might not become a president in the future, but I'm sure as hell not going to be fucking Giovinco".
:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)