Sebastian Giovinco (45 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But crimson, who will buy him ?

He has shown nothing for so long now, but he'll happely do out his contract with that wage here.
No team that he'd be good for, like parma, can afford his salary.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
But crimson, who will buy him ?

He has shown nothing for so long now, but he'll happely do out his contract with that wage here.
No team that he'd be good for, like parma, can afford his salary.
How much is his salary? How long's left in his contract?

The way you talk makes him out to be our Robinho. Keeping or selling (if anyone ever shows interest) it's Money out the window.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
1.4 mil euro before tax

Tell me who wants him ?

mid table teams that counter ? He's 27, they'll prefer to co-own someone or get a youngster instead.
These teams arent blind. they also see him suck for months now

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He's 26, not 27. And if Juventus told him he wasn't needed I'm pretty sure a lot of teams would want him. Foreign teams as well.

Also, how about pressing the panic button during the season and not pre season games. If we go by performances on pre season we're basically fucked this upcoming season. He's 4th choice striker, just adjust your expectations after that.

Also, for your own good Zach. Stop zooming in on every little movement, its very easy to find loads of faults that way. I see you at the game thread, all your time is spent on commenting on how terrible Giovinco is.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Giovinco should be deployed at left wing as a sort of inside cutting striker rather then a crosser. Having Berardi on the right wing doing the same with Tevez in the middle.. I would love to see a constellation like this. Keeping the two wingers constantly luring at the offside trap with Tevez tracking back helping the buildup/playmaking..

Giovinco Tevez Berardi
Asamoah Pogba Vidal
Ogbonna Chiellini Barzagli Lichtsteiner
Buffon​

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
we saw giovinco in that position last season, trying to get past some bottom table team fullback and failing each time

we have an excelllent 3man defende+wingbacks.

we wont drop it so the little man can fail somewere else on the field

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
we saw giovinco in that position last season, trying to get past some bottom table team fullback and failing each time

we have an excelllent 3man defende+wingbacks.

we wont drop it so the little man can fail somewere else on the field
Notice how nobody said we should do it to accommodate Giovinco to start. He's just an alternative off the bench if 4-3-3 all of a sudden becomes an option.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:sergio: Nobody's judging him based on this pre-season but based on ALL the time he's been a Juventus player.

He can't dribble, can't run, light as a feather falls at every touch, horrible ball control and has the finishing of a 3 year old.

Winger? :lol: Are you serious? He's a mid-table team material who will show glimpses of good football every now and then. A bad-decent sub to have but when people here consider him in the starting eleven, it makes me cringe with embarrassment. We've tried the 4-3-3 before and no, he can't handle it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)