Sebastian Giovinco (30 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Are you honestly telling me we can't find a buyer for him? He's done well on loan previously so I'm sure some can find a use for him. He's simply not good enough for us and he's taking the spot of someone who potentially be just that.
it seems like we never tried to sell him. look at what conte said in the interviews about him and look at the amount of playing time he got last season...
furthermore conte might want to keep him because he can play on the wing in a 433.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Are you honestly telling me we can't find a buyer for him? He's done well on loan previously so I'm sure some can find a use for him. He's simply not good enough for us and he's taking the spot of someone who potentially be just that.
We're not looking to sell. He's the youngest striker we have, on low wages and just finished his 1st season with Conte after having a massive season with Parma.

Matri and Quag are on the transfer list because they are older, on higher wages and their value is dropping as they get into their 30's.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think Gio will be very useful this year, he can play lasts 15 mins when we will have a result.
It's worse when we need a result. In 3-5-2 he's not better than tired Vucinic. I won't even compare him to Tevez.

I like Giovinco but his place is on left wing in 4-3-3. In 3-5-2 we have no use of him.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Its sad to see how Giovinco played last season, he was so promising after Serie B, at the time he had the potential to be one of the BEST in the world, I mean close to top 10 in the world.

He was good at parma but still not his best. I can't see him returning to that form tbh he looks heavier and less determined nowadays, but if Conte pushes him enough I think he can pull it off

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I am quite dissapointed with the Giovinco situation. In his first stint with the senior team, he looked a way better player but Ranieri and Ferrara never used him enough. He was really good at Parma and he seems to have got worse since Conte put more faith in him. Its sad. He is one of those players who you feel never lived up to his full potential. You never know though, he could be one of those players that becomes world class late in his career.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We're not looking to sell. He's the youngest striker we have, on low wages and just finished his 1st season with Conte after having a massive season with Parma.

Matri and Quag are on the transfer list because they are older, on higher wages and their value is dropping as they get into their 30's.
:lol2:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I am quite dissapointed with the Giovinco situation. In his first stint with the senior team, he looked a way better player but Ranieri and Ferrara never used him enough. He was really good at Parma and he seems to have got worse since Conte put more faith in him. Its sad. He is one of those players who you feel never lived up to his full potential. You never know though, he could be one of those players that becomes world class late in his career.
Yeh, Im still expecting something from him. But i cant deny that in the first half of last season when conte used him a lot... the guy showed to be unreliable in a lot of games... needing just too many chances to create something. I was expecting more to be sincere.

But IMO his case was a combination of bad luck with some lack of skill and issues with his mindset.

This year, he will have an ever tougher season. Its make or break for him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)