Sebastian Giovinco (20 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Amazing performance, would've been topped off with some better decision making, and a little less selfishness. He needs to realise he can't take on 11 men.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
He dribbled a lot and went pass Napoli players really easily, creating chances in the process. The only thing missing today was the end product.
He was our only player that did something worthy in the first half.
Yeah i was on the phone with Sheik giving me the updates and he said Gio is playing like he did in the Parma days, a goal would have done good for his confidence and would have been good news for us.

So he did not click with Quag or what?

Jul 1, 2010
WΏΏdy;3898480 said:
Yeah i was on the phone with Sheik giving me the updates and he said Gio is playing like he did in the Parma days, a goal would have done good for his confidence and would have been good news for us.

So he did not click with Quag or what?
Quag had a poor game, he was isolated for most of the game and his first touch was bad.

May 22, 2007
Better. Received possession in good areas, moved around and caused havoc a lot, given time to run and face defenders. Pretty much as expected for someone with his ability.

More of the same please. I don't like when he partners Vučinić much as this type of game would be harder for him, so I'm going to risk sounding like a broken record by saying Juventus needs a quality centre forward yet again in 2012.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)