Sebastian Giovinco (33 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Very very lively 2nd half, showed he gave a fuck, tried everything possible, only one taking on defenders. Wonder how many of Siena's 7 yellow cards were due to him.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Yesterday he looked like the Seba who performed so well at Parma, he took defenders on, he was successful in dribbles, had some good passes and decent shots!

Dai Seba!!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
disagree with folks who say Mirko-Gio cant work, if Giovinco can be a little less flashy and make better decisions on the field they can be very dangerous.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It was good to see him take on defenders and not get involved in stupid (unwinnable) physical contests with CBs. This is how Seba should be used. I liked how he ran at their defence and was always plugging away. Good game.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
It was good to see him take on defenders and not get involved in stupid (unwinnable) physical contests with CBs. This is how Seba should be used. I liked how he ran at their defence and was always plugging away. Good game.
That's why I'd rather see him on the left in a 4-3-3. Move him a bit away from the the immediate CB area and allow him to run into the space between the RB and RCB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)