Sebastian Giovinco (39 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Are you doing this on purpose? Yesterday I made an example of how you would call me fat after you ran out of arguments and today you do it ! :cronios:

I did play a bit with the girls, but that was purely recreational :) . I don't have to explain to you which level of football I've played because you wont believe it anyway.

:lol: I would give a challenge but i'm sure you won't accept. And i ran out of arguments :howler:
You made a wrong claim that Vucinic and Gio can play on the right wing, and i said no and rightfully so, they never played there. If you mean playing just for the sake of fiilling a position maybe. But they won't be effective.

- - - Updated - - -

@Osman, I can't see the videos. i'm at work. Maybe later.

I stand at my opinion that neither Gio or Vucinic will be effective as RW. It's like saying Jovetic/Villa/Cassano can play as RW.

- - - Updated - - -
@Shaka Zulu;

Do you think Villa/Jovetic.. can play as RW, and will they be effective like playing in their natural position ??

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If you're ever in Denmark we can go kick a ball around, the reason I stopped playing football and didn't pursue a professional career lies mainly in the fact that my knee got ruined - but whatever.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
شيزيو;3890471 said:
You are really dumb, for example Pepe is a great crosser if no one is near him, his lift is great, the power and the effect. But when a defender is near him he can't get it by him.

I'm sure you never played football in your life.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe maybe not, Still he can't play on the RW.
Yes he can and he did it all the time when Pasquale Marino was coaching Parma and when him, Balotelli and Rossi played together 433 in u21.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Depends how you want to balance the team out. I'd much prefer him on the left in the 4-3-3, his shooting or crossing of the ball with an inwards curl is one of his best assets.

He's capable of crossing from a 'dead' position, but he's inclined to dribble, so he would end up in physical duels more on his 'correct' side.

Actually, that reminds me of his tussle with Simunic at the Euros :lol:

Also, I think Vucinic would be better that side.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
شيزيو;3890531 said:
Wasn't something like this Gio---Ballo---Rossi

Still if he plays there, do you think he'll be effective ?
No, it was Balo - Rossi/Acquafresca - Gio

same when he was with Parma. Although I like him much more when he cuts in from the left.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Depends how you want to balance the team out. I'd much prefer him on the left in the 4-3-3, his shooting or crossing of the ball with an inwards curl is one of his best assets.

He's capable of crossing from a 'dead' position, but he's inclined to dribble, so he would end up in physical duels more on his 'correct' side.
Actually, that reminds me of his tussle with Simunic at the Euros :lol:

Also, I think Vucinic would be better that side.
:tup:

Thank you, i remember Vucinic playing as RW last against Inter away, when Conte had him switch positions with Pepe, to try to stop Maicon and it worked ( Conte :heart: )
They can play their, but they won't be as effective as playing on the letf, and the formation won't be balanced at all. That's all i tried to say.

- - - Updated - - -

I like him much more when he cuts in from the left.
That's the point, no need to play players out positions just for the sake of it. I see it the same way as playing Marrone as a CB, can he play there, yes. Is he effective as one, definetely no.

Is difficult to understand :confused:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
More like roaming, bit yeah starting position right. Was more p
out of convenience due to Balo as a left forward (not flexible, just cut in and shoot). But Freshwater rarely started with them.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
If you're ever in Denmark we can go kick a ball around, the reason I stopped playing football and didn't pursue a professional career lies mainly in the fact that my knee got ruined - but whatever.
Dude, you just started drinking and smoking weed. It has nothing to do with your knee. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)