Sebastian Giovinco (30 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
exactly why he should have it, because he doesn't necessarily want it - unlike some who didn't even step foot in torino before claiming it :shifty:
I can't see him getting in a sense like, Conte won't give it to him.

He's not really a #10 kind of player anyways.

#10 should go to certain positions IMO. I hate when players like RVP have it.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
no mirko in 2011/2012 no scudetto
First half of the season he was bad and 2nd half of the season he was good... so he had an average season in my eyes. Not enough to deserve that number. Giovinco grew up with Juventus and is one of the last trequartista's or number 10 type players in the country, there are many reasons why he is strongly linked to getting that number.

I personally dont think anyone should get it for a year or two it does not need to be rushed.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
All of them deserve it. Giovinco, Jovetic and RVP. They all are typical #10 and they all are talented. Its not that hard, really.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
First half of the season he was bad and 2nd half of the season he was good... so he had an average season in my eyes. Not enough to deserve that number. Giovinco grew up with Juventus and is one of the last trequartista's or number 10 type players in the country, there are many reasons why he is strongly linked to getting that number.

I personally dont think anyone should get it for a year or two it does not need to be rushed.
:tup:

---------- Post added 06.08.2012 at 17:17 ----------

Juventino[RUS];3794423 said:
wow clown 80 lvl is in the building why ur jokes are so funny? damn
:lol:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If giovinco was good in the first few friendlies, then vucinic was good in the first half of the season.

You see how your own smelly logic backfires on you?
Well, watch these highlights from last game against Malaga and tell me Giovinco wasn't involved in all of them except for Matri's 2nd goal.

No need to underestimate, we got a great player in our hands right now and we should be excited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)