Sebastian Giovinco (14 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If giovinco was good in the first few friendlies, then vucinic was good in the first half of the season.

You see how your own smelly logic backfires on you?
What i am saying has nothing to do with Giovinco i'm just saying Vucinic had an average season and is far from deserving of the number 10.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, watch these highlights from last game against Malaga and tell me Giovinco wasn't involved in all of them except for Matri's 2nd goal.
:agree:

I notice a couple things here. The first goal his cross was damn near deadly...and left footed. His cheeky little pin-point accurate chip to Marchisio was also left footed, but from the opposite side.

Anyone who thinks that Gio should stick to the left side of the pitch needs to watch his movement. He drifts from side to side, as dictated by play and stretching the defense out. He is a smart player for sure...and talented to boot.

Got ourselves a winner. :D

Ooops...forgot...not to mention his link up play with the mids, he is VERY good at receiving the ball with his back to the defender and still find a way to be dangerous.

Mirko watch out.

---------- Post added 06.08.2012 at 21:36 ----------

Also forgot to mention...those that complain about Mirko being too lazy should also be praising Giovinco because he is all over the place. :tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:agree:

I notice a couple things here. The first goal his cross was damn near deadly...and left footed. His cheeky little pin-point accurate chip to Marchisio was also left footed, but from the opposite side.

Anyone who thinks that Gio should stick to the left side of the pitch needs to watch his movement. He drifts from side to side, as dictated by play and stretching the defense out. He is a smart player for sure...and talented to boot.

Got ourselves a winner. :D

Ooops...forgot...not to mention his link up play with the mids, he is VERY good at receiving the ball with his back to the defender and still find a way to be dangerous.

Mirko watch out.

---------- Post added 06.08.2012 at 21:36 ----------

Also forgot to mention...those that complain about Mirko being too lazy should also be praising Giovinco because he is all over the place. :tup:
Nothing new that surprises me really :D

Aug 1, 2003
same here I think it would be odd if Gio carries the #10, although by now it should just be a number since the weight it carries is too heavy anyway we will forever compare it to the predecessor which is Juve's greatest man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)