Season ticket sales looking bad, again... (2 Viewers)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
the problem is,with the new stadium we wouldn't be able to house 47k,much less 51k fans.
If we manage to get full house all the time, we'll probably just rise the prices of the tickets... Simple really... The only problem then will be the spectators, do we really need these "fans" who just sit there and eat cream crackers and drink champagne?! Points to Roy Keane for his speech about this topic...

Buy on AliExpress.com

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
After the rebuild, the stadium will be very intense!, so 40K is just fine, it looks much better for the sponsors also, who then see the crowd on the matches. With 40K it still wont be any problem with tickets except the big matches, youll have to be early out for them.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
I was in Delle Lippi, and I saw no big problem with it.

The pitch is a little far, but the terraces are quite steep, so not too far after all. Comparing to stadiums I have been, surely not that much worse. There are less fans cause the people are stupid there. To be honest, I'd moved a long time ago.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
_Emerson, season tickets generate alot of money for the club. so we can either sit in turin and rot, or move to another place where juve will be more appreciated and make more money.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
But Juve survives, they compensate that "loss" with other business stuff we dont know about, they will never move, they owns the stadium and its surroundings 99 years into the future.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I told you...lets wait till the Stadium is completed.....then we'll know whether its the fans or the stadium......... I hope that we can get 40,000 every match when the stadium is completed...

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Wasn't the plans not properly finalised yet? They were meant to start consctruction last summer but it has been delayed till next year...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)