Season ticket sales looking bad, again... (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
In 1997-98 season, I bought a season ticket for one seat. Since I live in USA, I bought the cheapest seat available, and was around $450 US for the full season of Serie A matches. I read on the website that season ticket holders had the option to purchase their same seat for CL matches for only $10 per match. Good deal all around.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
In 1997-98 season, I bought a season ticket for one seat. Since I live in USA, I bought the cheapest seat available, and was around $450 US for the full season of Serie A matches. I read on the website that season ticket holders had the option to purchase their same seat for CL matches for only $10 per match. Good deal all around.
Hmmm... why did you buy a seasonal ticket if you live in the US?

Jeannette

Aug 16, 2004
Visa to Italy?
I don't need one. :D

(I really think I'm going crazy, I care about the prices of the tickets and there's not even a small chance I will need them...)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeannette ] ++
Visa to Italy?
I don't need one. :D
I'm talking about myself. :D

just joking. Well, I don't think that anybody of us will buy season ticket, so we can just discuss the prices. :)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
I think once the new Stadium is completed, we'll get the numbers back........during the last season at the Comunale, our average attendance was 33,000.......new season at the Delle Alpi, the average went up to 47,000.......the following year, in 1992, it went up to 51,000.......

That proves that we have the number of fans....but they are just fed-up with the Stadium's accessibility and the view of the game.....plus when more and more people start not to come to the games, it makes you feel that you want to quit too, as you say to yourself, why should I be here...everyone isn't here...:sigh:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
But still, those stats show that with a new Stadium.......our attendances will increase dramatically in the first couple of seasons......in this case, maybe a packed 41,000 stadium every match...which is good.....

It also proves that there are many fans out there, as the 51,000 figure shows, waiting for the Stadium to be completed, to get their money's worth....rather than not seeing the game properly in the old Delle Alpi

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

To be from Turin, you back representation of where you're from: Torino. Juve, on the other hand, belongs to the world.
what a piece of crap!!!, Juve belongs to Italy and Turin.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Personally I think it is more 1800 Euros than 180 Euro, but if it indeed latter then people of Torino has no excuse.
hehe no, its 170 Euros, it depends on were you sit.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

and i'm sure all those students/citizens are still alive now attending the stadium!? :rolleyes:

helloo... these dudes are dead... the attendance rate is going down fast.

PS I don't need the history lessons from you.

According to your history less posts im sure you dont need any lessons! :thumb: :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)