Sead Kolasinac - LB - Schalke 04 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Schalke DS Heidel: "Kolasinac? I do not exclude that there is a deal between him & Juventus but there is no news on a transfer now."

We are so getting him in the summer.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Makes no sense that we're getting a young LB. That never happened at Juve. We always have one older backup.

Which makes me worried. I think we'll try sell Sandro and cash on him.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'd really like to see him come in January.

He presents the option to have Alex Sandro play more forward in other formations like as LM in 4-4-2 or LW in 4-3-3.

The 4-4-2 with Dybala as a free SS is not really an option because we don't have a LM but if we can play Alex Sandro there and Kolasinac at LB then I think it becomes viable.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:lol:

:beppe: looking for a freebie/cheap Evra replacement and people are already pissing themselfs over a potential Alex Sandro sale :lol:

Get a grip.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is the S04 forum on TM already so salty? :lol: @lgorTudor

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:lol:

:beppe: looking for a freebie/cheap Evra replacement and people are already pissing themselfs over a potential Alex Sandro sale :lol:

Get a grip.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is the S04 forum on TM already so salty? :lol: @lgorTudor
I haven't read so far but now I'm curious. :D

Can't wait for 'Liga auf dem absteigenden Ast' :klin:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What's not funny about thinking we will sell Alex Sandro and replace him with Kolasinac?

He's quite obviously supposed to be the Evra replacement.
It's not much different from Pogba to Pjanic or Vidal to Khedira.

What if we get this Kolasinac dude for free, sell AS for ~45m and bring in someone like James or Verratti? You know many people here will praise those moves.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I haven't read so far but now I'm curious. :D
Can't wait for 'Liga auf dem absteigenden Ast' :klin:
No Serie A/Juve bashing so far. I sense some undertone though :D

The Draxler saga pissed them off it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not much different from Pogba to Pjanic or Vidal to Khedira.

What if we get this Kolasinac dude for free, sell AS for ~45m and bring in someone like James or Verratti? You know many people here will praise those moves.
Pjanic for Pogba - what a downgrade it was to bring in that stat-padder :baus:
But Vidal - i give you that. I Don't even think Sami was meant to be his replacement though - we simply didn't replace Arturo. We prolly would have bought Sami no matter what.

I don't know, i just can't see us sell Alex Sandro. No club is gonna offer Pogba like money, he already rejected City (and most likely more money) in the past, and he also isn't crippled and/or drunk driving.

Kolasinac is talented, only 23, he's gonna be a freebie, and we need a Evra replacement. That's why beppe is after him. Kolasinac is a market opportunity :beppe:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
No Serie A/Juve bashing so far. I sense some undertone though :D

The Draxler saga pissed them off it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic for Pogba - what a downgrade it was to bring in that stat-padder :baus:
But Vidal - i give you that. I Don't even think Sami was meant to be his replacement though - we simply didn't replace Arturo. We prolly would have bought Sami no matter what.

I don't know, i just can't see us sell Alex Sandro. No club is gonna offer Pogba like money, he already rejected City (and most likely more money) in the past, and he also isn't crippled and/or drunk driving.

Kolasinac is talented, only 23, he's gonna be a freebie, and we need a Evra replacement. That's why beppe is after him. Kolasinac is a market opportunity :beppe:
I was just saying that sometimes Beppe doesn't mind weakening one position to strengthen another. But I hope you're right, because AS will be a wanted man for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)