Sead Kolasinac - LB - Schalke 04 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I was just saying that sometimes Beppe doesn't mind weakening one position to strengthen another. But I hope you're right, because AS will be a wanted man for sure.
Is he doing it on purpose? I don't know.

In Pogbas case it seems that the money offered was to good to turn down and the player wanted out, so beppe just took the money and bought a Worldclass striker. Pjanic as Pogbas (indirect) replacement isn't bad eather.

I mean we didn't sell him to fund the higgy move. One thing leads to another.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Well if you could have a young prospect then why wouldn't you? Let's not forget that between 2010 and now we've been compromising, a lot. Btw, unless Sandro asks to leave I highly doubt we'd even consider a bid.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What sort of a fullback is kolasinac? Large defensively sound type right?
Looks like hes more offensively orrientated lately even it didnt seem that he has a lot to offer going forward when he 1st appeared few years ago. Hes a good tackler and strong in the air, and his physical strength allows him to win a lot of duels. Hes not technically strong type of fullback like AS or Marcelo but is quite fast, can overrun opponents sometimes by speed and strength and is making a lot of forward runs without the ball, can get caught out of position due to that. Not a WC crosser, relies more on low crossing. Used to score headers from set pieces but is doing it less lately, maybe doesent go to the box as much on set pieces anymore, no idea. In theory thats more or less it, in reality we will see what role Max has in mind for him and what type of player will he mould him into - hes still young for a defender, 23 only, and hasnt played for a top club with a legendary defensive line under a top coach yet. I feel like his style is still undefined as hes still developing as a player, and that he can go either way. Maybe will end up as our Chiellini replacement eventually or rotate with AS at LWB, depending on what Allegri sees in him once he joins. - Either way, hes one of the top LBs in Europe potentially, and with an environment like Juve, he has good chances to get there. Top signing for free again by Beppe

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #209
    Looks like hes more offensively orrientated lately even it didnt seem that he has a lot to offer going forward when he 1st appeared few years ago. Hes a good tackler and strong in the air, and his physical strength allows him to win a lot of duels. Hes not technically strong type of fullback like AS or Marcelo but is quite fast, can overrun opponents sometimes by speed and strength and is making a lot of forward runs without the ball, can get caught out of position due to that. Not a WC crosser, relies more on low crossing. Used to score headers from set pieces but is doing it less lately, maybe doesent go to the box as much on set pieces anymore, no idea. In theory thats more or less it, in reality we will see what role Max has in mind for him and what type of player will he mould him into - hes still young for a defender, 23 only, and hasnt played for a top club with a legendary defensive line under a top coach yet. I feel like his style is still undefined as hes still developing as a player, and that he can go either way. Maybe will end up as our Chiellini replacement eventually or rotate with AS at LWB, depending on what Allegri sees in him once he joins. - Either way, hes one of the top LBs in Europe potentially, and with an environment like Juve, he has good chances to get there. Top signing for free again by Beppe
    I'll get him for ya my man. :alen:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Is he doing it on purpose? I don't know.

In Pogbas case it seems that the money offered was to good to turn down and the player wanted out, so beppe just took the money and bought a Worldclass striker. Pjanic as Pogbas (indirect) replacement isn't bad eather.

I mean we didn't sell him to fund the higgy move. One thing leads to another.
    He also had the Morata money.

All in all, it was a pretty fair trade off. But still, we couldn't refuse the money for Pogba and the midfield is arguably weaker. The right amount of money could probably force Beppe's hand, and Verratti/James/whoever could be this summer's Higuain

Ah, I will never get tired of these beautiful insecurities people like to display on this wonderful forum.
    Lol yeah, totally unreasonable fears

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Makes no sense that we're getting a young LB. That never happened at Juve. We always have one older backup.

Which makes me worried. I think we'll try sell Sandro and cash on him.
    Not gonna happen, Sandro is world class and just joined.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Ah, I will never get tired of these beautiful insecurities people like to display on this wonderful forum.
    I mean the Bonucci BS should have been enough, but now Sandro too? Completely random to fear that when you getting Evra replacement.

It's one thing to be nervous about Dybala, he is standing out big time since joining us and could see he will eventually move, but there is little indication that would be case for Sandro suddenly.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    I mean the Bonucci BS should have been enough, but now Sandro too? Completely random to fear that when you getting Evra replacement.

It's one thing to be nervous about Dybala, he is standing out big time since joining us and could see he will eventually move, but there is little indication that would be case for Sandro suddenly.

Isn't Alex Sandro more outstanding than Dybala this season?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    He is, but in overall Dybala is a potential young superstar, one we need to watch carefully and keep raising salary for to keep him motivated when Barca and Real are keen.

Sandro has grown to a top fullback and will have suitors yeah, but defenitely should be one we have on lock and be able to keep. We need to focus on rejuvenating RB so doubt we would considering cashing in on our entire left flank that he basically is when we finally gotten it right.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    He is, but in overall Dybala is a potential young superstar, one we need to watch carefully and keep raising salary for to keep him motivated when Barca and Real are keen.

Sandro has grown to a top fullback and will have suitors yeah, but defenitely should be one we have on lock and be able to keep. We need to focus on rejuvenating RB so doubt we would considering cashing in on our entire left flank that he basically is when we finally gotten it right.

don't say I didn't warn ya...

Nah but I don't think it will happen, but not too farfetched

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)