Sead Kolasinac - LB - Schalke 04 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Kolasinac holds the record of having scored the fastest own goal at the World Cup :seven:

This guy can go both ways as in bundesliga he scored against Leipzig and then minutes later scored at the other end.

Not a thing to worry about, its not regular but funny nonetheless.

- - - Updated - - -

He has 4 assists this season, thats already twice as much as his best season so far (13/14, 2 assists). Looks like hes gettig more involved offensively and could develop into quite the two way fullback
:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Kolasinac holds the record of having scored the fastest own goal at the World Cup :seven:

This guy can go both ways as in bundesliga he scored against Leipzig and then minutes later scored at the other end.

Not a thing to worry about, its not regular but funny nonetheless.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

what a play :tuttosport:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sorta excited about this guy

- - - Updated - - -

He's Bosnian?

We are so signing Dzeko.

Him, Dzeko and Pjanic :tuttosport:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I asked couple of Bundesliga guys in XT about him, here's what they said:

He is a top defender for his age but he can be slightly clumsy at times as you may have noticed if you watch Schalke games on a regular basis this season. He is very robust and is not afraid to go down and do the tackling, dispossesing etc. I think he will be a great addition for your team and the fact that his countryman Pjanic already plays there will be a big plus for him. Also he is a very versatile player and can play as a DM, a LB or even as a CB.

I said I heard Kolosinac is more defensive, and 2nd poster replies:

To be honest my take on Kolasinac is a bit opposite. To me he is great offensive but can be caught being too offensive at times, leaving the side open. I do think he has been pretty good this season despite Schalke in general being awful most of the times. So if you want someone who runs the line up and down delivering crosses he is the right player for the job.

However if you want a super solid defender I would not go for him.

If I am not mistaken he was voted second best wing-back of the first half of the season by Germany's biggest football magazine. That is ahead of someone like Alaba (who in all honesty didn't have the best season so far).

Asked about his offensive game:

Yeah his offensive game is less than convicing, he has a tendancy to go upfront too much and leave acres of space behind much like Schmelzer at Dortmund. Still I think Kolasinac would be a great addition to Juventus, he is much better than Evra ever was even in his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)