Scudetto + Inter stay up, or 2nd and Inter relegated? (1 Viewer)

Which would you prefer?

• Win the scudetto but Inter stay in Serie A

• Come 2nd/3rd and Inter get relegated

• I want Inter to go down so badly that I'd miss out on a CL spot to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
They're indirect effects. The fact that we could achieve 3rd spot in the table in our first season back in Serie A goes to show that its not direct effects of Calciopoli that caused that. It was decisions to hire Secco and Ranieri but we could just as easily have hired more competent staff. We wouldn't have necessarily lost that much quality if it weren't for big spending on little talent. You say we were broke but we managed to spent over 40M on Melo and Diego alone in one summer and consequently came 7th.

What I'm saying is we could still have been relegated, hired different staff who made better decisions and we would have been in a scudetto winning position instead of coming 7th EVEN THOUGH WE WERE RELEGATED. Understand that? We could have very easily been back on our feet despite being relegated if it weren't for the poor decision making AFTER Serie B which was the cause of our 7th place finishes not Calciopoli.

Let me make it as clear as possible.

We get relegated --> we win Serie B under Deschamps --> Ranieri is hired --> Secco and Ranieri derail us.

But what could have happened despite calciopoli occurring...

We get relegated --> we hire a different GM --> win Serie B --> keep Deschamps or hire someone better --> our more competent GM along with our more competent manager makes the right decisions in the market and we are able to rebuild a competitive squad.

See that the outcome is different for either scenario but they both come from our relegation??

So obviously it was the hiring of incompetent staff that brought us down not Calciopoli directly because we could have easily avoided that crisis despite being relegated had we hired the right people. You know our staff prior to Calciopoli were not the only decent CEO's GMs and managers in the world. There's no reason why we couldn't have gotten someone other than Ranieri and Secco and made a better future for the club.
They are effects. Direct or indirect does not matter to me. Calciopoli was the main reason for the whole mess we've been/still going through.
If you don't want to admit to that, it's up to you I don't give a shit. Blame it on Secco or your grandma.
inter and Calcioploi are the reason we are fucked.

You're talking "we should've/had we done this, this would happen/we could've"...
I'm talking about what HAS REALLY HAPPENED ALREADY. We've been screwed and you're blaming it on Secco. Please!

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Glory hunters is a large part of our community that values more the wins of our club, just to boast around for that, rather than the actual love for the club it self.
It defines everyone who would overlook what they did to Juve, just for one odd title...

But above all they are small minded, because if Inter gets out of the picture like we did, our chances to start winning many more championships in the coming years, will dramatically increase. As the balance will be re-established, as it was before the fabricated scandal undid us.
Inter will take time to come back, will have to change ownership, lose many of their mercs, hire incompetent directors like we did and lose a great chunk of cash like we did, because of that incompetence.

Now with Moratti unchecked, their prestige unharmed and their influence multiplied, they can bounce back whenever they chose to and keep us out of titles for as long as they wish.
But many of us wont mind, as long as they gift us a title/decade...
You do know that this is insulting to quite many, no?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
JCK was Cron like this even from 04-06 when we won 2 scudetti in a row and had a great team?
I never read his posts during the Capello era, he used to write like poetry.

Something like this, dividing
his phrases in an annoying
pattern that serves no
purpose at all but catch the
attention of certain posters.

I think someone once
pointed it out and he
explained in a long
poem-like post that
this way it is divided
only to emphasise the
important points he
is trying to deliver.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
They are effects. Direct or indirect does not matter to me. Calciopoli was the main reason for the whole mess we've been/still going through.
If you don't want to admit to that, it's up to you I don't give a shit. Blame it on Secco or your grandma.
inter and Calcioploi are the reason we are fucked.

You're talking "we should've/had we done this, this would happen/we could've"...
I'm talking about what HAS REALLY HAPPENED ALREADY. We've been screwed and you're blaming it on Secco. Please!
Well if you're too stupid to understand what I'm saying I won't bother anymore.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I never read his posts during the Capello era, he used to write like poetry.

Something like this, dividing
his phrases in an annoying
pattern that serves no
purpose at all but catch the
attention of certain posters.

I think someone once
pointed it out and he
explained in a long
poem-like post that
this way it is divided
only to emphasise the
important points he
is trying to deliver.
That's almost as bad a gutterpoet or weed guru. That guy was just the worst person.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
That's almost as bad a gutterpoet or weed guru. That guy was just the worst person.
He obviously is dying for respect & recognition in the forum. I guess he thinks the only way to get noticed is by being a prick, even if it is negative attention.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
:lol: Definitely fancied himself the new Shakespeare. The guy smoked himself into retardation. And if you didn't agree with him he would really pull out some adjectives on you. What a fried dumpling that man is.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:lol: Definitely fancied himself the new Shakespeare. The guy smoked himself into retardation. And if you didn't agree with him he would really pull out some adjectives on you. What a fried dumpling that man is.
The guy would lose the plot for the pettiest & weirdest things i swear. Just look at some of the threads he started. Total fucking spacehead.

I liked Lo-Pan, his post-match comments are usally spot on.

@Byrone, does Cronios work in a Sematary or something?
He's a doctor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)