Scudetto + Inter stay up, or 2nd and Inter relegated? (1 Viewer)

Which would you prefer?

• Win the scudetto but Inter stay in Serie A

• Come 2nd/3rd and Inter get relegated

• I want Inter to go down so badly that I'd miss out on a CL spot to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Well if you're too stupid to understand what I'm saying I won't bother anymore.
Nah, you got nothing else to say so you revert to insults. Pathetic. Mr. Could've, should've. would've.
We understand what each of us is saying, we just do not agree. There's a difference.
and yes, don't bother me anymore..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Cronios, if Massimo Moratti was badly injured in a car accident, or had a massive heart attack in Greece, and you had to look after him in the hospital, what would you do? Would you smother his face with a pillow? Give him the wrong medications? Inject him with poison?

If you don't do any of the above (or choose another way to kill him) you are a fake fan, a glory hunter, a noob and I quesion your loyalties as a Juventino.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Nah, you got nothing else to say so you revert to insults. Pathetic. Mr. Could've, should've. would've.
We understand what each of us is saying, we just do not agree. There's a difference.
and yes, don't bother me anymore..
No I said what I needed to say clearly and you just didn't understand it decided to ignore it and kept saying what you've been saying the entire time.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I never read his posts during the Capello era, he used to write like poetry.

Something like this, dividing
his phrases in an annoying
pattern that serves no
purpose at all but catch the
attention of certain posters.

I think someone once
pointed it out and he
explained in a long
poem-like post that
this way it is divided
only to emphasise the
important points he
is trying to deliver.
:rofl:

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
No I said what I needed to say clearly and you just didn't understand it decided to ignore it and kept saying what you've been saying the entire time.
I could say the same thing about you man.
It means we do not agree. I 'understand' your points, but I do not agree.
But now I see that not agreeing with you makes me stupid, according to you.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol:
He obviously is dying for respect & recognition in the forum. I guess he thinks the only way to get noticed is by being a prick, even if it is negative attention.
Right, but why are you in the same category? :snoop:

PS: I saw the Cum'ron post a few pages back, don't think I didn't see it. :stuckup:
Cronios, if Massimo Moratti was badly injured in a car accident, or had a massive heart attack in Greece, and you had to look after him in the hospital, what would you do? Would you smother his face with a pillow? Give him the wrong medications? Inject him with poison?

If you don't do any of the above (or choose another way to kill him) you are a fake fan, a glory hunter, a noob and I quesion your loyalties as a Juventino.
OUCH!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Right, but why are you in the same category? :snoop:

PS: I saw the Cum'ron post a few pages back, don't think I didn't see it. :stuckup:
I want respect & recognition from the likes of you, lol. I fuck around in this forum for my own amusement, not to get respect. Seriously, Cummie.:sergio:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I want respect & recognition from the likes of you, lol. I fuck around in this forum for my own amusement, not to get respect. Seriously, Cummie.:sergio:
:D I have seen my name today already spelly Cum'ron, cummy, & cummie.
Yummy cummy :lick:
:shifty:
Cummie has a fascination with all things Greek because of his love for tzatziki.:agree:
I LOVE tzatziki. Love it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)