Scudetto + Inter stay up, or 2nd and Inter relegated? (4 Viewers)

Which would you prefer?

• Win the scudetto but Inter stay in Serie A

• Come 2nd/3rd and Inter get relegated

• I want Inter to go down so badly that I'd miss out on a CL spot to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
This thread is ridiculous. Who cares as long as we win the title. It means Inter are below us and it doesn't matter how far below us they are. Whether they be relegated or finish one spot behind us all that matters is that they remain our bitches for eternity.
Exactly Trophies are all fans should worry about. Seeing inter in Serie B would be great but that would mean 2 less games to beat them that year. So it would be a give and take thing anyways

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
If someone wants Inter in B at the cost of our own success then they're ashamed of our own relegation. They shouldn't be. We copped it on the chin, won the title and came back firing as if it had never happened. I'm proud of how the likes of Nedved, DP, Camoranesi and Trezeguet dealt with that experienced and saved our pride and the future of this club. There's absolutely no way merda would have ever recovered from something like that. In the long run Inter will always be in our shadow no matter what they throw at us so they can do their worst. We're the best mayne!

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
If someone wants Inter in B at the cost of our own success then they're ashamed of our own relegation. They shouldn't be. We copped it on the chin, won the title and came back firing as if it had never happened. I'm proud of how the likes of Nedved, DP, Camoranesi and Trezeguet dealt with that experienced and saved our pride and the future of this club. There's absolutely no way merda would have ever recovered from something like that. In the long run Inter will always be in our shadow no matter what they throw at us so they can do their worst. We're the best mayne!
I wish I could rep you a million times.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Nah, you're just being irrational.
What's me being irrational or not got to do with the fact that you're unable to comprehend that some of the fans want to see inter relegated first,
then a title is next in priority. I try to explain the view of those fans but you just don't get it. You don't have to agree you know..
But no, you went ahead and called those fans "losers".

I care about inter being relegated because I care about Juve, how many times do I have to repeat that to you?
While you want us to win a title just because it's Ale's last season!
Who's 'irrational' here?

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Ashamed is not the word here.
We are angry at what happened and I believe we don't deserve all the humiliation and the damage it done to our reputation.
If you believe none of that has happened, then you live in denial and you're trying just to forget about it.
If you're willing to forget about it,I don't.

and what do you mean "as it never happened"?
are you for real?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
What's me being irrational or not got to do with the fact that you're unable to comprehend that some of the fans want to see inter relegated first,
then a title is next in priority. I try to explain the view of those fans but you just don't get it. You don't have to agree you know..
But no, you went ahead and called those fans "losers".

I care about inter being relegated because I care about Juve, how many times do I have to repeat that to you?
While you want us to win a title just because it's Ale's last season!
Who's 'irrational' here?
I never stated that. It's just a bonus.

Sorry if you felt offended by my words, I apologize. I just find it stupid that someone would give up a title to see another team getting relegated. And that's just my opinion anyway.

No hard feelings.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
We are angry at what happened and I believe we don't deserve all the humiliation and the damage it done to our reputation.
If you believe none of that has happened, then you live in denial and you're trying just to forget about it.

are you for real?
I think he means that it was more of a managerial issue.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

are you for real?
Did I not just recount "what happened"? I think we saved ourselves from a whole lot of humiliation when we won Serie B and came back for a top 3 finish the next year. Its finally being dealt with in the courts. I'm really not that humiliated by it because for Inter, nothing would hurt more than trying to ruin us with a scandal of that proportion and fail instantly and miserably because over all we're superior to Inter even when we're compromised so harshly. In fact I'm proud of our time in Serie B and how we showed our strength and spirit to recover so well. Something that Inter would never have been capable of.

I mean as if it never happened because the season after Serie B we were top 3 in Serie A. We recovered extremely well as if we were never relegated and that recovery was marred by poor management post Calciopoli. Do I need to explain it any clearer for you?

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Did I not just recount "what happened"? I think we saved ourselves from a whole lot of humiliation when we won Serie B and came back for a top 3 finish the next year. Its finally being dealt with in the courts. I'm really not that humiliated by it because for Inter, nothing would hurt more than trying to ruin us with a scandal of that proportion and fail instantly and miserably because over all we're superior to Inter even when we're compromised so harshly.

I mean as if it never happened because the season after Serie B we were top 3 in Serie A. We recovered extremely well as if we were never relegated and that recovery was marred by poor management post Calciopoli. Do I need to explain it any clearer for you?
And us finishing 7th for 2 seasons in a row and losing millions of dollars (directly because of Calciopli) and having to sell many great players is part of that "recovery"?
also and our reputation was hugely damaged and you can't deny that.

If it weren't for Calciopoli, then we would most likely have the same great management as before.
So your 'management' argument there is clearly invalid.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't get the glory hunter "insult". Because we want Juve to win, we're glory hunters? Is glory hunting not a bad thing anymore?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I don't get the glory hunter "insult". Because we want Juve to win, we're glory hunters? Is glory hunting not a bad thing anymore?
We're definitely glory hunters because we support a team that hasn't won shit in half a decade and we want them to win something. It makes perfect sense to me!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
And us finishing 7th for 2 seasons in a row and losing millions of dollars (directly because of Calciopli) and having to sell many great players is part of that "recovery"?

If it weren't for Calciopoli, then we would most likely have the same great management as before.
If we had kept Deschamps, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have gone through all this. And we had the same board, they would've probably picked Secco once Moggi retired anyways. Not saying I don't blame Inter, because I do but out board fucked us over almost just as bad.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah and our reputation and lost dollars won't come back if Inter are relegated, if we win Serie A they will (to an extent)

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
If we had kept Deschamps, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have gone through all this. And we had the same board, they would've probably picked Secco once Moggi retired anyways. Not saying I don't blame Inter, because I do but out board fucked us over almost just as bad.
Moggi would never retire, this guy lives for football.
And you can't really be sure about what might have happened if Deschamps stayed.
We were still strong when we first came back from B because we still had some remaining great players in good form.
I think that even if Deschamps stayed, this would be inevitable.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

Well that doesn't refute the fact that we still won Serie B and came third in Serie A the following season. That is a recovery. You must have not been following Juve's market since 2006 because those 7th place finishes were a direct result of poor management not Calciopoli. It would be stupid to say that our 7th place finishes were a direct result of our relegation three years later when the first year following our relegation we came third. That doesn't make any sense. Poor management is clearly to blame. Your 'argument' about having the same management is just a hypothetical and actually isn't relevant. We did recover from Calciopoli with our heads held high and we were later brought down by mismanagement which is separate to the implications of our relegation. We could have hired a better GM than Secco. Hiring Secco was not a direct result of Calciopoli it was the decision by our management along with hiring and keeping Ranieri. So no its not invalid at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)