Scommessopoli : 2009-2010 betting Scandal in Italy (yes, this again :sergio:) (8 Viewers)

Do you think Conte is guilty of knowing about match-fixing and not reporting it?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Zeman: "Sentences should have been harsher and a suspended coach shouldn't be training the club during the week."

:andyandbarcelona:
Here's a sentence for zeman. He's asked for this for a long time; - A death sentence! :skull: Get lost zeman!

What happens if the guy chaining himself has to go to the bathroom? :shifty:
I have to confess, when I saw all the water beside him, I wondered about that too! :shifty:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
watch em' suspend them after the mercato session is over so we can't sign anybody.
It looks like he does not know what to do now, it seems that he thought with the Conte suspension the team would crumble but we showed otherwise on the pitch against Napoli. He is clutching on straws and hopefully his agenda will go up in smoke but you never know, these guys can get away with whatever they want.

The most scary thing is though that the newspapers know of everything they want to do.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This circus in Italy isn't over is it?

How can Napoli get caught spying yet nothing happens to them? Is that not some kind of unsportsmanlike conduct? Not punishable at all?

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I'm just starting to find this amusing again. Maybe the comedic distance takes the edge off. The best screen writers in the world couldn't write this shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)