Scommessopoli : 2009-2010 betting Scandal in Italy (yes, this again :sergio:) (72 Viewers)

Do you think Conte is guilty of knowing about match-fixing and not reporting it?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
edit..

Was he wrongfully banned?

---------- Post added 11.08.2012 at 21:00 ----------

:lol:
The defender, who signed with Verona earlier this summer, is demanding to meet face-to-face with key witnesses Carlo Gervasoni and Filippo Carobbio, who were not available for questioning in court by the accused parties.

“I want a confrontation in the courts on this injustice so I can defend myself properly,” the 32-year-old told reporters.

“My only mistake was answering that damn phone call when they asked me to sell the game. But I said no! I am innocent and I will prove it.

“This is a strong protest, but they are ruining my life for something I didn’t do. Before I am forced to give up football, I want to fight with all my strength.

“I will wait here for someone from the FIGC, hopefully President Giancarlo Abete.”

Pesoli's suspension was based on the same evidence that saw Juventus coach Antonio Conte banned for 10 months on Friday.

The appeals process is set to start on August 20.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
There's this guy Pesoli who got like a 3 year ban that will handcuff himself in front of the FIGC and not eat until he meets with Carobbio and Gervasoni and know why they lied and dragged him in this mess.

:tup:

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #694
    19nejc91,
    Ahmed,
    Buck Fuddy,
    Foeller,
    gagych,
    Janna,
    JFG,
    Juventino[RUS],
    K,
    king Ale,
    Maddy,
    Nestorius,
    Osman,
    piotrr,
    Red

Fuck you all.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    I don't believe that he's guilty...but on the other hand, I wouldn't give a shit even if he was. He's a fucking hero to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)